#OWS to Strike Again in Chicago!

Comrades I bring you glorious news indeed! It seems like our brothers-in-arms at AdBusters are arranging a protest on the most important day of the collective year! On May first (the mere typing of that date brings me a sense of warmth and happiness that my weekly ration of beet Vodka can not even approach) the unwashed prols brave revolutionaries of OWS will occupy Chicago to protest the G8 Summit. And they want us to party occupy like it is 1968 all over again! Click here to read the press release

https://www.adbusters.org/blogs/adbuste ... ng-25.html
~
Image (I just love the fact that they call it Tatical Breifing #25. It sounds so Soviet Union like)

Image Here is the poster AdBusters created. At the bottom they remind us to bring a tent.

adbusters_occupychicago_s_1.jpg
Upon further reflection, I feel there are a few more things no self-respecting Left Wing radical should also bring to the protest so in the spirit of helping, I made a few more posters to remind people other items that should be brought.

Bring_Marshmellows.jpg
or
BRING_ASPRIN.jpg
or
bRING_A_bROOM.jpg
or
BRING SALT.jpg
or
BAIN AIDES.jpg
or
bRING_TOILET.jpg
Press Release wrote:Hey you redeemers, rebels and radicals out there,

Against the backdrop of a global uprising that is simmering in dozens of countries and thousands of cities and towns, the G8 and NATO will hold a rare simultaneous summit in Chicago this May. The world's military and political elites, heads of state, 7,500 officials from 80 nations, and more than 2,500 journalists will be there.

And so will we.

On May 1, 50,000 people from all over the world will flock to Chicago, set up tents, kitchens, peaceful barricades and #OCCUPYCHICAGO for a month. With a bit of luck, we'll pull off the biggest multinational occupation of a summit meeting the world has ever seen.

What could POSSIBLY GO wrong! (PS I know all days are equal in the Commie calendar, but May 1st is the first among equals. Kind of like the high holy day for Communisum. O crap. That was not a very good analogy.)

Comrade State: I am sure that you meant to say to bring Other Peoples: marshmellows, asprin, brooms, salt, band aids and toilets. There is no way that I can bring that stuff plus my cell phone, iPad, the extension cord for other people's power AND my latte machine. (I sure hope there is a way to pirate other people's WiFI). Remember as a Prog I have plenty of resources to get what I Want...but I leave it to the state to supply what I actually need....

♪ ... Don't know what I want but I know how to get it... ♪

Comrade Ted State,

I want to compliment you on your excellent concept for reminding everyone what they need to remember to bring. I want to remind all of those who will be joining me in Chicago that not only will I be "Occupy Friendly" but my loyal police union will likewise be "Occupy Friendly." We will provide more than an adequate supply of police-union-maintained Porta Potties-- just don't use the front seats.

We also need to remind all male Occupiers to remember to bring some "Occupy Babes" so there will be an ample supply disbursed throughout the Occupy Chicago Tent City and who will be available to seduce passerbys into joining our cause:

--Just a Thought from Thought-Crime Warden (of Chicago)

And, equally important, don't forget to bring shovels:

--Thought-Crime Warden (of Chicago)

Thought-Crime Warden wrote:Comrade Ted State,

We also need to remind all male Occupiers to remember to bring some "Occupy Babes" so there will be an ample supply disbursed throughout the Occupy Chicago Tent City and who will be available to seduce passerbys into joining our cause:

--Just a Thought from Thought-Crime Warden (of Chicago)
Thanks Comrades! There are some things even the state can not supply (babes would be high on that list) but the photo and the discussion of babes made me remember a photo that I forgot to upload.
BRING_RAPE_sHELTER.jpg

"I'm a late bloomer" is hilarious.........
Occupy makes villains of the wealthy 1% the same as did Hitler the Jews...................

No wonder they say property crimes are not so serious as other crimes. ACLU is just trying to soften the consequences of expropriations gone wrong.

Then we have rocket scientists who say a person's right to vote should be restored after serving the sentence for a crime. Part of our problem today is an army of Carter's Vietnam era draft dodgers on the internet pushing for stronger communism. They should move over to make room for the younger communists!

I'm sorry, but does anyone have an eye wash I can use? Some bleach maybe?

Red Square! The People's Cube Collective humbly requests the use of the People's 37th Story Chicago Suite on May 1st along with permission to travel to Chicago. We wish to observe the bloodbath from above... *cough* ummmm... give moral support to our proletariat comrades!Image

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

As a born, but not raised, native of Chicago I feel it appropriate to say to all of you affiliate Progs, what's the big deal? This is always the way it's been in Shitcago! As if you don't already know! Since my birth, the putrid stench of the nasty slaughterhouses has been replaced (relocated) by the current politicians! Alas, they still need an aerial dose, with contrails, of Febreze!

Other than that, they do keep the city streets clean! Amazing! I moved to Shitcago from New York City awhile back, where they have no choice but to dirty the narrow one-way streets, even though, for the life of them, they would like to keep them clean. NYC is just not built that way. Ironic in a sea of environmental freaks!

You should be there when the Union Garbage Guys go on strike in NYC! A man-made stinking tsunami! Unbelievable! Now I hear that the subways are absolutely infested with rats! Yeah! I've seen them going under the comfy benches subway riders get to sit on while waiting for the next train!

In all fairness to Shitcago, I did post a photo of the gutters in downtown Shitcago to my friends in NYC. Not even a cigarette butt was visible! Clean gutters! Yes! In Shitcago! A joke for my poor friends in NYC, who are assailed by gutter-litterers everywhere!

I have no sympathy, as a native Shitcogoan, for any Shitcogoan.

There! I said it!

They in Shitcago, have their priorities straight! No butts in the gutters! But, they'll put their butts in your face any day of the week!

Does that mean we are their gutter? Hmmmm?

Just my two centavos (for the sake of diversity). X!

Comrade Pamalinski, I too worked in NYC for over 12 years and when the toiling masses heroicly went on strike by not collecting gartbage to shakedown i I mean fight for a living wage, the smell was hard to put into words.

Really? Good to know we are on the same page, Ted State! For a moment I thought I was alone in this observation. Well, sorta. Excellent post! Thanks!

Someone once asked a writer if he had a preference between living in New York City or living in Chicago. He replied " New York City .... At least there they have the courtesy to stab you in the front."

20 years of working in many well known East Coast cities and I never got stabbed in the Front. Or the back, thank goodness. I did get beat up on Nantucket Island of all places. True Story!

Oooooh, dear Ted, so sorry you got beat up! In Nantucket, of all places!

Just for the record, Ted, I spent several years, after my 3 years in Shitcago, in Los Angeles, for the sake of a job. I now live in Indianapolis with most esteemed Comrade Tovarich, who I met on the Cube™. Patience does sometimes pay off! I am very very happy! Never expected this to happen in my lifetime! Never! Nonetheless, there it is! Just so you know. When I first arrived here on The Cube™ I instantly felt at home. I didn't know why exactly, I just did.

As if it weren't enough to find like-minded people who shared my viewpoints, sooner or later, you see their hearts, I found the man of my dreams! Quite innocently! How wonderful is that?

It's a good thing. (as über prog Martha Stewart would say.)