Pajama Man aka Jonathan Gruber

President Obama on Jonathan Gruber, ‘Some adviser who never worked on our staff.'

In other words, 'Jonathan who?'

jonathan-who.jpg

Where will he appear next?

pajama-jonathan.png

Jonathan enjoying his well lied money...

jonathon-who-5.jpg

Without all of that money, that would look just like a weekend at...
Nevermind. My, look at the time!
I have to check the oil in the tractor.

Or, another Jonathan Gruber game:

Where in the world is Jonathan Gruber?

Sort of like playing Where In The World is Jimmy Hoffa?

Or, Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

Didn't Dear Leader say "...if I had a son with a PhD, he'd look like..."

[img]/peoples_resource/image/32578-pajama-jonathan.png[/img]

[color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] was blowing smoke when he wrote:Without all of that money, [highlight=#ffff00]that would look just like a weekend at...[/highlight]
Nevermind. My, look at the time!
I have to check the oil in the tractor.

Yeah yeah...

ivan-checks-the-oil.jpg

I was thinking of the Rancho De Theo, (back in the day), but that works too.
Thanks for bringing that weekend back up again.

That rope seriously needs to be replaced. Safety first, you know.

In preparation for Jonathan's upcoming federal fraud conviction, Charlie Manson shows Jonathan the art of holding a coffee cup with just one hand and how to grow awesome prison facial hair.

jonathan-who-4.jpg

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Yes, well if you ask me, Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) has allowed his minions to commit the colossal error of NOT "erasing" the "hired help" after they've helped to formulate a diabolical plan. Standard protocol in the Saddam administration (I as rewarded handsomely for that innovation)

I TOLD the Secret Service to put down plastic in the Oval Office on Gruber's last visit and lend me a Glock.

They claimed they could not. Because of "budget cuts" they could not afford the plastic, or the bullet!

Damned RethugliKKKans! How are we supposed to govern effectively without proper funding!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Which reminds me...

We in the Inner Party are kurrently working on an historically diabolical plan. I possess a komission to recruit some of the "new blood" -- as it were -- who have recently joined the Cube to collaborate on this most auspicious endeavor.

Those interested will find the compensation package most remunerating, say six-digits, possibly seven or more with an Ivy League degree?

Those interested, please step into my office..... Oh, please... do not concern yourselves with the plastic sheeting on the floor. I have painters coming round this afternoon to add another coat.

You may fill out these confession application forms, and we will start right away.

Comrade Marsupial, the new look works well. Nice job.
Now get back to harvesting beets...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade Marsupial, the new look works well. Nice job.
Now get back to harvesting beets...

Thank you, comrade. I concluded that it was time to show off the new, enhanced, beet field aquired physique. A shovel is an exceptional upper body enhancer.

After Nancy Pelosi divorces her husband to marry the ObamaCare Pajama Man, Jonathan Gruber, to become the ObamaCare Pajama Girl, she goes on her honeymoon. Awaiting Pajama Man's attention, she says, "It's my ObamaCare Pajama Girl honeymoon outfit. What are you waiting for? You already know what's in it."

--KOOK

My goodness Ivan!

What a dismal childhood you must have had!

This explains a lot... especially your facial expression - blank.

At least your parents tried to provide you with some fresh air!

ivan-craptek-n-gruber-in-cage.jpg

Captain Craptek - Jonathan is waiting to mesmerize you...

gruber-is-waiting-for-you.gif

peoples-cube-ringloader.gif

KOOK wrote:Image
After Nancy Pelosi divorces her husband to marry the ObamaCare Pajama Man, Jonathan Gruber, to become the ObamaCare Pajama Girl, she goes on her honeymoon. Awaiting Pajama Man's attention, she says, "It's my ObamaCare Pajama Girl honeymoon outfit. What are you waiting for? You already know what's in it."

--KOOK

Confronted with The Awful Truth---

Pelosi-Divorces-Hubby-toMarry-ObamaCare-Pajama-Man-to-be-Pajama-Girl-001aAa-598x512-2.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:
KOOK wrote:Image

--KOOK

Confronted with The Awful Truth---

Pelosi-Divorces-Hubby-toMarry-ObamaCare-Pajama-Man-to-be-Pajama-Girl-001aAa-598x512-2.jpg

OMG OML OMO, squirrels are everywhere!

--KOOK