"Pancho Who Lives in a Rancho" FAILS TO RECALL ARPAIO

POLL: Should Arpaio stop arresting undocumented DEMOCRAT Voters?

You may select 1 option

Comrades, it is my sad duty to report that efforts by LA RAZA to retake Arizona from the USA are failing:

Link to "Pancho Fails to RECALL ARPAIO"

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Once again, Jibaro, I applaud your most fair survey, lumping in the most obvious and previous seven categories. Of course I voted for "all of the above" How could any sentient being vote otherwise!

It's a tragical, comrades. Especially since Arpaio >spit< and his Cold Case Posse spouted all that nonsense about Dear Leader's birth certificate and draft thingie being forgeries!

Why shucks, it don't take a lot of eyeballs to see that old Joe Arpaio pins that badge on his chest so he can assert alpha male status. Locking up LatinoIllegalImmigrants and moving them into tents destroys their El Fuego. They simply won't succumb to assimilation as their ancient Aztecan ancestors once did. Arpaio's most simple task would be to ween these people away from the selfish ideals of freedom, ideals of materialism and class consciousness and mold them into subordinate servants of government and accept enslavement. Has this man no shame?

LA RAZA, Comrades, LA RAZA! FORWARD! FOR THE PEEEEEEOPLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!

BEEBOPARUB!

La Raza for: Vicks Vapo Rub!