Papa Obama takes most money from BP in 20 years

Update:

What did BP get for its cash? The Washington Post:

The Interior Department exempted BP's calamitous Gulf of Mexico drilling operation from a detailed environmental impact analysis last year, according to government documents, after three reviews of the area concluded that a massive oil spill was unlikely.

I don't see what the controversy is. So what if BP or Goldman Sachs bundled huge amounts of money and forced it on Obama. Just because they gave him money doesn't mean he won't hold their feet to the fire if they make Gaia cry.

I mean look, Al Qaeda gave Obama tons of cash too and that hasn't stopped him from sending Predator drones to scorch their asses.

And the Chicago mob gave him oodles of money from prostitution and drugs. But that won't stop Obama from letting their boy Blago go to the slammer.

I think all this proves is that Obama is the most ethical President we've ever had.

Oil spill incident in Mexico is really horrible for for it will not affect the lives of organisms on that water but it would also affect us especially those person who earn their living through fishing. An attainable scapegoat has been found to blame the Gulf of Mexico Oil spill on. BP has taken accountability for cleaning the mess and Transocean has taken some of the responsibility as well, but now both organizations are looking at Halliburton, a cement firm. The Halliburton oil spill is said to have been due to negligence on the company who was employed to cement the oil well. In the event the oil well isn't cemented properly gasses can leak out causing an explosion. There have been a number of other oil explosions blamed on this method as well. Halliburton has claimed to have concluded their work merely 20 hours ahead of the explosion, but takes no responsibility for the oil spill or blast that possibly killed 11 people.