Peepers wanted at Peepgov.com. Watch shameful acts for free!

Deep down, we're all peeping Toms and Tamaras. Especially if we have a chance to peep into something shameful. The more shameful the act, the greater the urge. And what can be more shameful than the United States government?

Peeping and getting the goodies on politicians whom you can then harass and blackmail is what we need to speed up the Revolution. After the Revolution, of course, such sites shall be shut down and their archives purged (unless they can be airbrushed to further advance the progressive cause).

Until then, hurry up while it's free and untouched by progress! https://www.peepgov.com

Peepgov.com.png
[/url]

I'm not sure this is a good thing. While we the Party Elite could very well use this as a means to increase our dossiers of Government officials, is it such a good idea for the Proles? Do we really want informed citizens walking into the voting booth with a knowledge of who their representatives are? With full knowledge of what said representatives have been up to?

Comrade Putout, should we not be honest and simply proclaim Marxism?

Comrade Grigori, is it not possible this is just maskirovka, and the proles are getting the information we wish them to have?

Grigori E.R. wrote:I'm not sure this is a good thing. While we the Party Elite could very well use this as a means to increase our dossiers of Government officials, is it such a good idea for the Proles? Do we really want informed citizens walking into the voting booth with a knowledge of who their representatives are? With full knowledge of what said representatives have been up to?

I think this is a very thoughtful thought and one that must be under considerment by all. Nothing is more dangerous than the informed (ummmm, is that what I thought I said??)
We can not have too many Progs informed and gaining thought! .... wait, let me rephrase that.
I am not of sureness that this is a sure thing. Only special Progs need in such informative information. What if they all gain information of government progs and . . . .

I denounce the whole thing!!... whatever we you were talking about............!!

Is that my phone?? Back soon...................

"Comrade Grigori, is it not possible this is just maskirovka, and the proles are getting the information we wish them to have?"

I hope you're right Comrade Colonel. The mere thought of informed citizens just,..... just sends shivers down my spine. Disclaimer: That's not to be confused with tingles up the leg.

I think this creates jealousy of people who live in other districts and have more progressive representatives. I typed in my zip code and was very disappointed to find three Rethuglicans and only one Progressive. It isn't fair. All progressive representatives ought to be divided and shared equally.

Dear Comarde Leninka, perhaps a call to ObamACORN or the SEIU is in order? NO one should live under such oppressive oppression... THREE Rethuglicans? Unthinkable.

Do not be unnecessarily concerned. Freedom of Information™ is a right guaranteed by the collective state. State Security ™ preempts all other freedoms. If we must, for the good of the People, temporarily suspend these freedoms, the Mother Land will be gloriously appreciative.

All freedoms are provided and guaranteed by The State ™ and are subject to State Security ™ .
Never forget that Freedom from Information ™ is often as important to State Security ™.
Image Image

ThePeoplesComrade wrote: Image

What is this thing that is out of order? A latrine? A Census Station? An outlawed Peep Booth?

Or, is it a place to pray for Utopia?

Comrade Buffoon, those are all such good inquirytory suggest... it could be all or any, could it not? I'm betting a Peep Booth stationed outside of Helen Thomas house.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Buffoon, those are all such good inquirytory suggest... it could be all or any, could it not? I'm betting a Peep Booth stationed outside of Helen Thomas house.

hELEN tHOMAS aaaak.jpg

Comrades,

Fear not. Success of the Peep program only requires what we've had for the last 35 years: Control of the academic instruction to all journalist in training so that they correctly understand the Truth, and that problem has already been solved because I have it on good authority that Obama plans to appoint me Chairman of the Department of Peeple Education.

--Peeples Journalist

P.S.-- I already have some great (i.e., compromising) pictures of virtually all Cube comrades (especially Comrade Putin and Czar-Czar), and I'm just waiting for someone to step out of line, at which time I'll release my picture of them in a compromising position with a Tea-Bagger such as Ann Coulter (or even Sarah Palin).

I denounce you for peeping on comrade Czar-Czar, who is a loyal member of the Peepers Peoples Cube! She is amongst the unpeepables!!

PUT DOWN YOUR PEEPERS AND BACK AWAY!!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I denounce you for peeping on comrade Czar-Czar, who is a loyal member of the Peepers Peoples Cube! She is amongst the unpeepables!!

PUT DOWN YOUR PEEPERS AND BACK AWAY!!

Fraulein,

To my great embarrassment, I mis-wrote. I meant to say "Comrade Putout," but called her Comrade "Putin" by mistake. I just can't seem to forget that her avatar stresses "put in, put out," and I've always gotten the two confused as in peep-in versus peep-out. But, I still have the incriminating pictures.

--Peeples Journalist

Peeple's Journalist - how could you possibly confuse a 'Putin' with a 'Putout?'

As for your 'great (i.e., compromising) pictures' - your image, when enhanced, reveals an unindicted co-conspirator of the Peep program ™ .

who-is-this1.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:Peeple's Journalist - how could you possibly confuse a 'Putin' with a 'Putout?'

As for your 'great (i.e., compromising) pictures' - your image, when enhanced, reveals an unindicted co-conspirator of the Peep program ™ .

who-is-this1.jpg

Dear Comrade Putout,

Your peeping out at me peeping in to determine where you may be at any particular moment in your perpetual cycling between Putin and Putout has taught me a lesson. This motivated me to destroy the incriminating pictures.

We must venerate, rather than castigate, those who can both Putin and Putout-- especially those who can do it with rapidity and ease even though it leads to exhaustion.

Henceforth, all my posts will do their utmost to only venerate Comrade Putout whether she is putting out or putting in.

--Peeples Journalist

Comrade Putout, gulag hugs for revealing the previously unrevealed photo enlargement of the 2nd Peeper. Now we can rest assured that the WH is doing its due diligence in peeping on the enemy, whoever they might be from day to day!
Now I must run and close my blinds..........

Comrades, If only we had the room bugged! Was Comrade Gibbs calling for shushiness ™ because he was watching The View for his daily thought edict? Or, was he simply calling for the shushiness ™ because the voices were talking to him again?

The world needs more shushiness ™ ...