Pelosi Compares Well To Other Leftist Leaders

The American people voted to restore integrity and honesty in Washington, D.C., and the Democrats intend to lead the most honest, most open and most ethical Congress in history. Nancy Pelosi Nov. 8th 2006

Representative Charles Rangel (D-NY)
Rep. Rangel's ethics issues stem from leasing rent controlled apartments, improperly using congressional stationary and failing to disclose rental income on his personal financial disclosure forms.

Rep. John P. Murtha (D-PA)
Rep. Murtha chairs the Defense Appropriations Subcommittee of the House Appropriations Committee. Rep. Murtha's ethics violations stem from abuse of his position on the subcommittee to benefit the lobbying firm of a former long-term staffer and from threatening to block earmarks of other members for political purposes.

Rep. Alan B. Mollohan (D-WV)
His ethics issues stem from misusing his position to benefit himself, his family and his friends and misreporting a dramatic increase in his personal assets.

Rep. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL)
Rep. Lipinski's ethics issues stem from the outside employment of a top Washington D.C. congressional aide.

Rep. William J. Jefferson (D-LA)
Rep. Jefferson's ethics issues, for which he has now been indicted, stem from his business dealings and his misuse of federal resources.

Commissar Maksim wrote: ~
The American people voted to restore integrity and honesty in Washington, D.C., and the Democrats intend to lead the most honest, most open and most ethical Congress in history. Nancy Pelosi Nov. 8th 2006

[

And they only missed their target by a couple of light years.

intend to lead the most honest, most open and most ethical Congress in history. Nancy Pelosi Nov. 8th 2006

Now, now Comrades....aren't we being a bit unfair? She only "intended" to lead the most honest, most open and most ethical Congress in history. She did not make any promises.

As we all know, we can only judge our Democratic Party brethren by their intentions, not actual results. That would just be social Darwinism that is favored by evil, capitalist Rethuglicans.

You are correct, Comrade Leftfield. Intentions are all that matters, results are irrelevant. We must only view (notice I did not say "judge") our betters through the lens of what they intend for us, not what they actually accomplish. And now, I intend to go and denounce myself for many hours in front of the statue of Obama that I intend to buy. Afterwards, I intend to go out and campaign for him and all of his fine Democrat colleauges, and I intend to donate all my worldly goods to their cause. O joy!

Maksim -

I just figured out what was wrong with your otherwise great idea. It's in the wrong format! It should be a short video showing a sequence of pictures of the politicians and either voice or captions on the background. It would work much better that way. Perhaps if you squeeze everything in 25 seconds it would be just what SaysMe.tv is looking for. And it's exactly what this election needs.

Please revisit this thread - https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=1910

And if you never made videos before, Windows Movie Maker is extremely easy to use and it comes free with your system! All you need is find hi-res images so you can have a hi-res version in addition to a lo-res YouTube version that you can post here.

If you can't make it fit into 25sec., never mind the hi-res version and just do the lo-res for YouTube and the rest of us.

I can't wait till these people are in charge of my Healthcare!

Commissar Maksim:
Please listen to Comrade Red Square He is a genius w/ video! The only one that I have seen that is better, is our own Leader Al Gore "the IT guy!"
Really, the videoes of "the Cube" are the bestest!!!!!

Red Square wrote:Maksim -
I just figured out what was wrong with your otherwise great idea. It's in the wrong format! It should be a short video.
Hmmm, Ok!

The glorious red shovel of the people... so bright, so shiny, so... shiny....

This lowly prole respectfully requests medication, Please! Every time I see Nancy Pelosi, I get very upset, and my stomach rolls,(Actually, I shake uncontrollably when she speaks, too). Is there anything to take for it and is it covered by the most beloved Empress's HealthCare Plan? Or perhaps the plan proposed??? by Comrade Leader Obama? Is this from being in complete "awe" of her????