People's Hero Gets in Face of People's Enemy v2.0

bama.jpg

Dear Leader Barack Obama was clear in his orders:

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said.

"And if they tell you that, 'Well, we're not sure where he stands on guns.' I want you to say, 'He believes in the Second Amendment.' If they tell you, 'Well, he's going to raise your taxes,' you say, 'No, he's not, he's going lower them.' You are my ambassadors. You guys are the ones who can make the case."

Somewhere in Pittsburgh, a brave foot soldier of the Obama campaignwas doing his part in spreading the wealth around by liberating it from privileged Bourgeois oppressor of the downtrodden, Ashley Todd. Not only was she guilty of having private wealth precisely because the man who rightfully demanded his fair share had none, but to add to her unspeakable crimes he discovered she was a McCain supporter! Remembering Dear Leader's orders to "get in their face", he courageously wrestled the young woman to the ground, possibly risking an abrasion to his knuckles as he continually punched and kicked her, and carved a "B" in her face. Only in a fascist dictatorship such as that of the Bush regime in which an estimated 300,000,000 Americans have disappeared and been executed could such a noble specimen of progressivism be forced into hiding. The indictment brought on our society by such injustice makes me weep. But I take hope knowing that McCain supporters had better think twice before keeping their wealth to themselves. a brave woman, identifying with the masses so miserably oppressed by the once and always source of evil, George Bush, attempted to suffer for her people. Inspired by the Sioux Sun Dance, but having an allergy to leather, Ms. Todd beat herself up, and carved a "B" for "Evil" in her own face cleverly etching it backwards as a metaphor for the "B"ackward policies of the "B"ush dictatorship. "No price is too great to pay to help usher in the Age of Obama," she said modestly, "I was just doing what I knew in my heart to be right." All who support her in her suffering will receive an additional $1,000 in beet and potato credits, which will be liberated from "B"ourgeois plumbers.

cut.jpg

Also, better armed followers of Dear Leader selflessly took it upon themselves to educate a Florida Repugnantcan about Dear Leader's pro-Second Amendment views. No doubt having to overcome waves of nausea just by handling firearms, these outspoken progressives, at their own expense, took it upon themselves to exercise an artistic and sensitive expression of free speech by carefully shooting at the windows of Rog Coverely's home. No one was injured in this episode because of the great care taken for the safety of Coverely and his property.

Oh, comrades, tingles surge up and down my legs when I recall the words of the great genius of humanity, Marx, who said, "The Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Working Men (except plumbers) of All Countries, Unite! Rejoice comrades, rejoice, for The One will bring about the inevitable revolution and the other people's change we've been hoping for!

Send this greedy KKKapitalist to the Gulags!

It's not a "B" it's an "8".
Clearly a fan of Willie Stargell and not Obama.
If it was an Obama supporter, he (and how do we know it's a "he"?) he would have carved a great big
O

Looks like B upside down to me. If she was on the ground he could be holding her down by the neck while facing the opposite direction.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:It's not a "B" it's an "8".
Clearly a fan of Willie Stargell and not Obama.
If it was an Obama supporter, he (and how do we know it's a "he"?) he would have carved a great big
O
Perhaps my assessment was too sexist in assuming this freedom fighter for the rights of the PeopleTM was an inferior male. But notice that we may be dealing with a Dyslexic AmericanTM, making he/she/it even more oppressed because of the abolition of education and opportunity that has taken place under the Bush regime. I also feel the rage!

Inspector Blogunov!

You have provided another clue!

But notice that we may be dealing with a Dyslexic AmericanTM, making he/she/it even more oppressed because of the abolition of education and opportunity that has taken place under the [HIGHLIGHT=#ff0000]B[/HIGHLIGHT]ush regime.
Of course! The "B" is for BUSH. The Scarlet B!
By supporting McShame/McLame/McSame she is obviously a Bushitler Fascist! Come the Glorious Victory in The Progressive World of Next Tuesday™ all counter revolutionaries will be branded as such so people can feel safer in public by an easily indentifiable marking on these subhuman species! With this mandatory branding, these cretins would not dare show their face in public without taking the chance of being righteously spat upon or beat with a stick from a campaign sign.
Progress comrades! Progress!

At least they will use secure ATM's in the future. Take that you Bushitler fascists!!!
Yeah, right ^

The Obama camp's explanation: this is just a new type of stigmatics emerging with the rise of the Obamessiah, with the letter B popping up on their cheeks. May be occasionally accompanied by bruises and disappearing wallets. The afflicted persons often claim they saw the image of the Obamessiah dressed in dark hoodie, jeans, and shiny gym shoes.

Some stigmatics claim to feel the pain of wounds with no external marks; these are referred to as invisible stigmata. Some stigmatics' wounds do not appear to clot, and stay fresh and uninfected. The blood from the wounds is said, in some cases, to have a pleasant, perfumed odor, known as the Odor of the Obamessiah.

It was all a fraud. The sick and twisted non victim has recanted, and this episode has been exposed as a trick by the Vast Right Wing conspiracy. Apparantly, she was beaten by Rethuglicans for not harrassing her quota of underprivileged. I have a faxed copy of an order from McCain that directs her superiors to beat her for insubordination. I am sending it to Dan Rather for verification. His experts will verify it's authenticity. Look for his brreaking news special on Dan Rather Reports.

Memo to file 18 October 2008

Subject: Unfufilled Quotas

1. We need to pressure under performing GOP activists. Use any and all tactics, including physical force to extract results. I am having trouble in polls, and cannot do my job and rate front line workers simutaneously. Under emense pressure. Media continues to sugar coat for Hussein Obama. Palin not available to help precinct employees and I have no other feedback. Cannot Rate. Campaign HQ not happy.

2. Took call from campaign manager. I will authorize, but not rate. Operation Just Cause to commence. Limbaugh agrees.

JM

Red Square wrote:Some stigmatics' wounds do not appear to clot, and stay fresh and uninfected. The blood from the wounds is said, in some cases, to have a pleasant, perfumed odor, known as the Odor of the Obamessiah.

Red, thank you. I will no longer have to seek the advice of an excellent Soviet physician. I was making my morning ablutions and when I rose I looked down and found (1) the bowl was filled with red and (2) my shit didn't stink.

Thank you. I am not sick. I am in a religious transport.

</Karacter>

OK gang:

Ashley Lynn Todd
DOB: 11/20/1987
Zip Code: 77840
College Station TX

This was the only relevant information I can pull off of her docket sheet.
Her hearing is 10/30/2008
She's being held with $50K bond....weird, considering she beat herself up.
Why isn't she in Western Pennsylvania Psychiatric?

She's a plant.

Nothing in her story adds up.
California University of Pennsylvania (a "teacher's college") is down the Monongahela River close to the West Virginia (by God) border. A hotbed of Liberal activism.
This was where she was phone banking for McCain?
And she needed to find an ATM 60 miles away?

Not exactly close to the Bloomfield neighborhood of the City of Pittsburgh.
Liberty Avenue is never deserted.
45 minutes to an hour away from California, PA.
As the crow flies.
The Bloomfield Tavern is very close by this particular ATM.
This tavern is another hotbed of Liberal activism.
Damn straight.

No record of her birth in Brazos County.
Any competant record searchers in Texas?