People's Navy Production " To Each Accordion To His Need"

Comrades,

Tired of some reichwingger telling you our beloved Democratic Stimulus plan was a waste of money. That it didn't save jobs and was spent propping up companies and products that should have went under anyway.

Just show them this, and that will shut their Bush goobering pie holes. Besides this product is a great way to pick up progressive chicks.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I'll take two! No! Three! If I buy four does that mean I can impress FOUR progressive chicks? Will this mean I can finally get lucky without having to resort to time traveling trickery?

As I recall, Chairman Mao was a big one for the accordion. That makes it a most Progressive instrument. On the other hand, isn't illegal to attack someone with a blunt instrument? On the other hand, I got so excited during the thrilling roller coaster sequence that I had a solo passage.

Ingmar's got a squeezebox strapped to his chest
The Progressive chicks they won't give him no rest
'Cause it's all electric
It makes the music so slick
Ingmar's got a squeezebox, all the girls think he's so nice!

It just---
sits, and sits, and sits, and sits.
'Cause it's all electric
It makes the music so slick
Ingmar's got a squeezebox, all the girls think he's so nice!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Will this mean I can finally get lucky without having to resort to time traveling trickery?

Luck has nothing to do with it Col. I hear that you're quite a lady killer...albeit acquitted on a technicality.

(Maybe Urine Van Der Soaked will get lucky too)

That young man is to be of masterfulness with hand held organ! And to think it to be Dear Leader and his stimulating job making plan to be of responsibility. So much is the geniusness of Dear Leader. I am of wondering if such young man can be of playing so good with other organs that can be of hand holding.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:Will this mean I can finally get lucky without having to resort to time traveling trickery?

Luck has nothing to do with it Col. I hear that you're quite a lady killer...albeit acquitted on a technicality.

What do you know? Who told you? And how much do you need to shut up? Errr ahhhh LOL! Good one Comrade! Ha!

Comrade Al has been negatively influenced by recent Palin inquiry.

Comrade Woogums, I am so inspired (musically) I must present our anthem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXOLUrI ... =1&index=3

Colonel 7.62 wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:

What do you know? Who told you? And how much do you need to shut up? Errr ahhhh LOL! Good one Comrade! Ha!

Comrade Colonel....

Not to fear! Quick trip through wormhole to adjust wet-works settings on old girlfriends, and all is then better! No?

Glorious! I must learn to play this instrument and wrangle me some progressive baby mama's! Where I come from banjo playing prowess or a bottle of ether and a hanky will get you some cousin bumping but that's about it.

Thank you, Comrade Snoogie, with providing the collective with this masterful and stimulating entertainer, and his highly advanced instrument of listening pleasure.

In exchange, here is an archaic song from the glorious days when our system was still in place and the only way one could hear such a song in the mother country was by purchasing it on the black market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bprbPZt ... oOGvmMJSlo

Black market? I denounce Comrade Leninka and demand she receive sensitivity training!

Watch Comrade Bill Gates play mean squeezebox as he performs Microsoft Rhapsody No. 7, Home Edition.

And don't miss this moving little peace called Microsoft Office Help Paper Clip Guy Hangs Himself, performed by Bill Gates. I just can't take my eyes off of his face.

More Equaler Red Square, MOHPCG is still around? I thought he hung himself long ago...