People's Travel Advisory Alert Now Issued for Tucumcari N.M

Comrades,

If you are currently or planning on traveling on 1-40 through New Mexico you are to be advised that any bathroom breaks utilizing the outhouse located in Tucumcari New Mexico is now strictly forbidden.............. other arrangements for your bladder relief shall now be utilized. The party has issued the following guidance to members to help them cope when traveling through the area:

Avoid thinking of water, waterfalls, or rain while traversing the Tucumcari area. Dwelling on the sound or image of running water might be too much for your swollen bladder and may result in your utilizing this now off limits facility for relief despite this advisory. Any use by party members, no matter how desperate the circumstances, will result in an extremely unfriendly visit to your local party official to explain your violation of this directive.

2170-Outrage-over-Outhouse-Labeled-Obama-Presidential-Library.jpg

Someone's laughing, my Lord, dumb bay ya;
Someone's laughing, my Lord, dumb bay ya;
Someone's laughing, my Lord, dumb bay ya,
O Lord, dumb bay ya.

I am thinking glorious dear leader Billy "lewinsky" Clinton's is superior... but you didn't hear that from me!!

CLINTON MASSAGE PARLOR.jpg

Massage parlor? I thought it was a bordello.

The whole library thing may need to be reconsidered if the idea is how to memorialize the 0.

Libary1.jpg

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrades,

If you are currently or planning on traveling on 1-40 through New Mexico you are to be advised that any bathroom breaks utilizing the outhouse located in Tucumcari New Mexico is now strictly forbidden.............. other arrangements for your bladder relief shall now be utilized. The party has issued the following guidance to members to help them cope when traveling through the area:

Avoid thinking of water, waterfalls, or rain while traversing the Tucumcari area. Dwelling on the sound or image of running water might be too much for your swollen bladder and may result in your utilizing this now off limits facility for relief despite this advisory. Any use by party members no matter how desperate the circumstances will result in an extremely unfriendly visit to your local party official to explain your violation of this directive.

2170-Outrage-over-Outhouse-Labeled-Obama-Presidential-Library.jpg

This is where they train blasphemous rodeo clowns!

Unilateral boots on the ground in Colorado/New Mexico, NOW!!

Only if the finance officer can get the ATM machine to spit out New Mexican Pesos when i use my Obamacard...and we'll need to have our shots updated through Obamacare, should be any six or eight months now....start the engines.

Anyer Marx wrote:The whole library thing may need to be reconsidered if the idea is how to memorialize the 0.
outhouse.jpg

Thank Gawd Allah that The Queen Of England has Was Gifted With a Complete Collection of Commissar Obama's MOST BRILLIANT Speeches. [And after The Entire World Falls Into Chaos following Commissar Obama's unfortunate unelection retirement in 2016 All Too Soon, At Least Part Of His Brilliant, Genius, Unarguable Rhetoric will be available to (we dirty little nuthins colloquially known as) 'Humanity'...]

Ah...Tucumcari...I remember passing by through the town a while back. A friendly er,... native took a few pictures of me and my driver.

Finally Arrived.jpg

The food wasn't bad once you gargled with bleach and bit your tongue real hard.

Good Food.jpg

We I spent the night in this lovely motel - the radio worked pretty well when I threw it through the window put it outside.

Motel.jpg

A most excellent vehicular mode of transportation you have, Comrade Squirrel - tell me, do you have a Squirrel Seat for those time when you must do the driving yourself?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
I paid a "visit" to this esteemed "reading room." I was a bit perplexed as I could not find enough paper to finish my "project." Apparently, much of it had been sequestered by the Florida State Government of Public Records.

My hide chapped a bit raw from this particular inconvenience, I lodged a complaint with the Lie-barry management. They obliged by providing a soft and absorbent single-ply page of the United States Constitution complete my "research."

Ahhh... Very satisfying.

I paid a "visit" to this esteemed "reading room." I was a bit perplexed as I could not find enough paper to finish my "project."

Don't fret as you are not alone. Other Comrades have expressed similar sentiments while they stopped in and then tried to locate any paper copies of Obama's college transcripts being on "file" there.

I've been from Tucson to Tucumcari
Tohatchapee to Tonepaw
I've driven every kinda rig that's ever been made
Drivin' the back roads so I wouldn't get weighed....

(Just wanted to show that I'm still Willin')

By the way, shouldn't that be "Presidential Lie-Barry"?