Peoples Cube First Annual Fabulous Fifty Blog Awards winner

Doug Ross first annual Fabulous Fifty Blog Awards

fab50-2009-winner-150-200.jpg
The 'TEABAGGERS vs. FISTERS: The Debate Is Over' Award for Funniest Headlines goes to People's Cube.

https://directorblue.blogspot.com/2010/01/2009-fabulous-fifty-blog-awards.html

Congratulations Comrades!!!!

As a loyal Party™ member I can say in all humility, no blog deserves this honor more than the Cube.

I wasn't sure if anyone was gonna take this seriously Comrade Whoopie.

Thank you for restoring my faith in the collective.

Funny? Where's the funny? What's so funny about our side being called fisters? Ha! When I thrust my fist in the air, what does it mean? It means I want to stick it to the Rethuglicans, I want to stick it to whitey, I want to stick it to Kapitalists. How, exactly does wanting to stick it to someone have anything to do with fisting? How dare they call our side fisters!

The Peoples Cube Saved My Life.
(Not so for those other poor bastards)

Excelente, Komrads! Kongratz on da rekognition!

A true Commie-rad of mine put this people's product of the in my mailbox at work as a Xmas gift. Though you might like to freshen your breath and your mind with some of these.

Commie Mints

Congratulations are indeed in order and well deserved!!!!!!

Stunning Victory!! I am so thrilled! I was proud to be a part of this forum even before this award. Now, I am apoplectic!!!! (I think this is the next step after proud) VERY well deserved!
The People's Cube is my "Old Faithful" geyser, a most reliable place to vent! I think it should be made into a national park!

This calls for a party everyone! Now we must first do away with an award system though, it's so competitive it will sour our fiesta.