PEOPLE'S NAVY CAT FIGHTER SQUADRON DISBANDED

Comrades,

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I have ordered the disbanding of Cat Fighter Squadron 69 of our glorious People's Navy. The squadron was originally formed and manned by all cat fighter pilots, the purpose of this being to finally dispel the notion that cats could not effectively perform as well as their species counterparts in live aerial combat.

A Former Member of the now disbanded Cat Fighter Squadron
However, since its inception a year ago, the squadron has consistently been unable to obtain a level of proficiency near acceptable levels. In simulation, after simulation, it is estimated that the Cat Fighter Squadron would lose 2 fighter aircraft for each enemy aircraft brought down. These results have been consistent through out the entire existence of the squadron with no improvement, despite the constant training to attempt to bring it up to speed with the proficiency of the rest of the fighter squadrons.

As a progressive, I of course would love to keep the squadron as a showpiece of our tolerance for all species, but as Commodore entrusted to wage war to victory over right wing reactionaries and neo-con rethuglikkans, as my first priority, I have no other choice but to place the cat pilots in support aircraft roles which they do excel at. Support aircraft roles such as mid-flight refuelers and AWACS patrol craft.

After all the above technical jargon; I will state this so that any prole can understand the reason for the disbandment of the Cat Squadron.

They really suck when it comes to dog-fighting.....

Very Respectfully,

Commodore Snoogie Woogums

I denounce Comrade Snookums for being a Specieist!

There's going to be some very unhappy kitties around here:

It used to be that joining the military was an option to reform some of the wayward yoots of society...stop the caterwaulin' after the girls, get them out of the alleys....

But I suppose if they cannot fly in the military, driving isn't much of an option either.

Woe to a society who cannot corral its wayward yoot.

Comrade Snoogie,
As progressive as this squadron might have been, I am a'feared that PETA might find this leaving a bad taste in their mouths. What if little kitty krashedcrashed? This is simply just too traumatic for the kind and gentle feline. We need to put Republipukes in the kitty cockpits and that's all there is to it.

Do not despair Snoogie, the memory of Squadron 69 will live on in Obama's Don't Ask, Don't Tell military unit "The Fisting 69th"

(sniff) Oh dear! No Cat Squadron- no more strafing runs on the Tea-bagger rallies.... how I will miss watching their little bodies flop around and explode...always the high point of my day. How will we enforce the peace now?

I hate all this inter-service rivalries.

Let us not forget The Colon Commandos & The Rump Rangers and the sacrifices they made in never leaving their buddies behind.

Crowbars will now be standard issue to seperate the men from the boys. This will only be temporary until the NAMBLA laws are passed in 2011.

Nooooo! I was hoping for an article without puns!

BTW, I didn't know Reiuxcat knew how to fly, not that he couldn't, just didn't know.

I love the smell of napuns in the morning!

What you need Comrade Commodore, are Cats who Walk Through Walls.

Comrades,

It is taking a while to move the cats into different squadrons. They're kinda just sitting around until their orders come in. I'll update you as soon as I know where they are going to be posted to.

In the meantime if your bored while waiting for the news..........How about little Tennis action to help pass the time?