Petty Woman Sandra Fluke Music Parody of Pretty Woman

Here it is:

The Petty Woman music-video about Sandra Fluke as a parody of Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison:

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 3/9/2012, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: fomat

Comrade Kook, a new talent for the collective? Love the glasses on Susan Orbison. (please don't get me started on videos, I waste enough time on simple graphics) The quavering voice over was a nice touch.

susan orbison.jpg

glasses.jpg

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Nice job Kook. Very funny!

Thanks. Thanks also for the extra artwork and for the inspiration.

--KOOK

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Comrade Kook, a new talent for the collective? Love the glasses on Susan Orbison. (please don't get me started on videos, I waste enough time on simple graphics) The quavering voice over was a nice touch.

susan orbison.jpg

glasses.jpg

That quavering voice? Li Karaoke. I kept tyring to get him to shut-up, but noooooo, he had to continue trying to step on my soundtrack. Otherwise, it sounds exactly like Roy Orbison the time he sang while extremely drunk and sick with a severe case of the Plague.

You're kind enough not to complain, but I think a Petty person, such as a Petty Woman, would be likely to find fault.

--KOOK

Caption Contest about Sandra Fluke's "testimony" in a room designed to appear to be a Senate Hearing Room:

First entry:

--KOOK

Most eqaul, Comrade Kook!

Has anyone seen Commodore Snoogie?

420686_3451783616211_1319397650_33420258_1590149274_n.jpg

See that woman dressed in black?
She makes her living on her back.

HA! I am peoples' poet... just like Doktor Zhivago!

After all, it is for the children....

[album]Image[/album]

She is indeed worse than I thought... Jumbo Slot indeed...
sandra-fluke6.jpg

Here's an alternate caption-contest image that affords a larger space for pasting text.

--KOOK