Pirates: Hillary and Obama Pay Grade

Hummmm Comrade TheLCABroadside, I do not understand your post...It confuses and angers me.

Say 100 Hail Obamessiah's

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the Faith

Any time I see an image of Obama I too get confused and angry.

Comrade Red Star, this comrade believes Comrade LCAB is refering to the time when That One said that a particular question about abortion was <a href="https://blogs.reuters.com/frontrow/2008 ... e/">"above his pay grade."</a> This comrade further wonders how many other topics are above That One's pay grade, if inconvenient.

{karacter off} When something is "above one's pay grade", it's kind of military slang to defer important decision-making to someone else higher up the chain-of-command, so if there is trouble over the decision later, they will catch any punishment, not one's self. Since That One is now Commander-in-Chief as well as POTUS, he can't find anyone with a higher pay grade to pass the tough decisions off to. Apparently That One took Truman's old sign that read "The buck stops here" and buried it with his Shovel in the new White House Hope-n-Change Garden!

Isn't that one of Marshal Pupovich's talent-shitting birds?? Be afraid, Comrades!! Be VERY afraid!!

Has anyone in the Obama Junta considered sending Madeleine Albright to negotiate with the pirates? As I recall, her Medusa like looks scared Kim Jong Eel into reaching a deal.

I'm not sure if Madeleine Albright is the right move on this one, I mean do pirates even like basketball?