Politics Is Hard

I am trouble having trouble with the jpg staying on the server. Is that damn Trotsky in country again? Or is PayPal now monitoring The People's Pictures?

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
political meeting.jpg
In response to

I am trouble having trouble with the jpg staying on the server. Is that damn Trotsky in country again? Or is PayPal now monitoring The People's Pictures?

Don't blame me Tovarish, blame Stalin's Ghost.

Remember, behind every Lenin, there's a Stalin, and behind every Obama there's a...

Awww, ya got the reflection on the table wrong, it should be up-side down. Don't let BFH see that, he's a photo analist (yeah I spelled that right).

Dear Comrade Peoples Comrade,

I'm writing to protest your image purporting to be the original from a photoshop (about which you courteously noted that Big Fur Hat wrote) substituting the image of Bechkam for what Obama et al were really watching:

What I protest is that you failed to credit me for the original. It's a video I created while spying on a certain person's extra-curricular activities in the field of domestic-type drilling, which I then provided to Obama Administration employees at the Minerals & Mining Service (MMS) for their edification. Soon, word about the enlighening nature of my video made its way up the chain of command, in response to which Obama and his top advisors recognized the importance of viewing it. Of course, I'm confident it's not necessary for me to reveal the identity of the expert shown in my video. Everyone knows I'm just trying to serve the public's "need to know."

--Peeples Journalist
P.S. to My Dear Commrade Peoples Comrade-- Don't forget, before I posted this, a close-associate comrade of mine and I sent you private messages explaining my intention to post this. So, if you want me to "confess" the secret information my comrade and I provided to you, let me know and I'll set the record straight to make it clear that you did not infringe on any legitimate collective right and, indeed, that there may have been collective infringement on your rights. No one will understand this except you, my comrade and I. Indeed, I'm not certain I understand it myself, but regardless, praise Lenin, and pass the lubrication.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Awww, ya got the reflection on the table wrong, it should be up-side down. Don't let BFH see that, he's a photo analist (yeah I spelled that right).
Comrade Whoopie,

I can only infer that some right-winger must have hacked into the Cube and sabotaged Comrade Peoples Comrade's excellent work.

--Peeples Journalist

The Gimp saga (a true confession):

My instincts told me to invert the reflection and one of my posted versions "reflected" such. But at 2AM I could not decide if the inversion "reflected" reality, so through my fog I held my cell phone as a mirror under the monitor several times and finally decided no inversion was the correct interpretation and that my instincts were dealing false information to my insomniac mind.

I must go to the Beet Festival and will read the covert messages later.

(Continued ...)

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:The Gimp saga (a true confession):

My instincts told me to invert the reflection and one of my posted versions "reflected" such. But at 2AM I could not decide if the inversion "reflected" reality, so through my fog I held my cell phone under the monitor (several times) and finally decided no inversion was the correct interpretation and that my instincts we dealing false information to my insomniac mind.

I must go to the Beet Festival and will read the covert messages later.

I have it from reliable sources that one of our lunatics, KOOK, sent you a corrected version in an effort to dissuade me from cutting-off the end of his tongue for his endless thought-crime rantings.

--Thought-Crime Warden

(Continued ...)
Beet festival went well and I have returned with purple lips. The People's Comrade has been mugged by two goons from The Party Mafia who claim that when they look in the mirror their reflection is upside down. (I assume they shave their pubic region each morning. Is this why we see so many hairy faces within The Collective?) They have stolen my original art work and modified it to suit their primitive prejudices. My original will remain in tact as evidence for the future trial. Damages for emotional distress will be severe and monumental and, seeing that I will act as my own attorney, fees will be astronomical.

They have already left a trail of evidence here (Party Mafia are not known for their intelligence) and private correspondence with death threats against my family and myself has been well documented. We have petitioned the court to seize and seal their personal computers which should allow us to expand our filings, fees and damages.

We found this
McGinniss-PeeplesJournalist-Avatar-a80x80.gif
under my office desk (the office had been trashed and ransacked). Any further information about this item can be forwarded to The People's Comrade, c/o The Court House, where I will be spending most of my future time.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:(Continued ...)
Beet festival went well and I have returned with purple lips. The People's Comrade has been mugged by two goons from The Party Mafia who claim that when they look in the mirror their reflection is upside down. (I assume they shave their pubic region each morning. Is this why we see so many hairy faces within The Collective?) They have stolen my original art work and modified it to suit their primitive prejudices. My original will remain in tact as evidence for the future trial. Damages for emotional distress will be severe and monumental and, seeing that I will act as my own attorney, fees will be astronomical.

They have already left a trail of evidence here (Party Mafia are not known for their intelligence) and private correspondence with death threats against my family and myself has been well documented. We have petitioned the court to seize and seal their personal computers which should allow us to expand our filings, fees and damages.

We found this
McGinniss-PeeplesJournalist-Avatar-a80x80.gif
under my office desk (the office had been trashed and ransacked). Any further information about this item can be forwarded to The People's Comrade, c/o The Court House, where I will be spending most of my future time.

You force me to confess that while ransacking your office, I took the liberty of flipping the reflection on the image you created in order to create the false impression that you don't know up from down.

It is a form of capitalist anger that still lingers inside my otherwise Progressive Soul, which was smoldering as a result of my having to work so hard to expose that hateful woman, Sarah Palin.

I can't afford lawyers, so I hope you will accept this sincere apology.

Perhaps some form of "Community Service" would be appropriate penance?

--Peeples Journalist

Does this mean that the DЭAЯ LЭADЭЯ is straight?

That is going to break many a heart in Hollywood.

It has come to my attention through this harrowing ordeal that some so-called party members are using an expensive capitalist program called Photo Shop. Gimp, a collectivist program held in common for the people's good is The Party Approved photo editing software (unless of course the comrades are utilizing a pirated version of Photo Shop which would make it the closest thing to "held in common" and therefore legitimate under Party Regulations.

I denounce all legitimate use of Photo Shop.

Sadly, Comrades, my transgressions against Comrade Peoples Comrade have only served to distract us from recognizing that our Collective Paymaster, Pay Pal, has shown us the way to attempt to silence that awful "Atlas Shrugs" woman, Pam Geller. This was the main message Comrade Peoples Comrade was intending to convey.

We must all immediately spend as much of our allotments as possible to support Pay-Pal Progressivism. It's seems they're trying to eclipse Google Progressivism. How encouraging. Perhaps our loyal Comrades Barney Frank and Chris Dodd can slip something into the banking laws to prohibit any money from going to Atlas Shrugs.

--Peeples Journalist

Peeples Journalist wrote:You force me to confess that while ransacking your office, I took the liberty of flipping the reflection on the image you created in order to create the false impression that you don't know up from down.

It is a form of capitalist anger that still lingers inside my otherwise Progressive Soul, which was smoldering as a result of my having to work so hard to expose that hateful woman, Sarah Palin.

I can't afford lawyers, so I hope you will accept this sincere apology.

Perhaps some form of "Community Service" would be appropriate penance?

--Peeples Journalist

I am pleased to inform you of a conditional acceptance of your apology. We have not sufficiently evaluated the strength of our case and it's potential economic value for the people's good. We consider ourselves Big-Hearted Realists (less rare than one would like to admit within Collectivism).

Well, Peeples Journalist,

Thanks to your witless distraction of all loyal Comrades from the urgent message initiated in this thread by Comrade Peoples Comrade -- i.e., his implictly urging us to immediately mount a campaign supporting our comradely, always-progressive Pay-Pal's suspension of Atlas Shrugs' account for her hate-speech against our Progressive Shariaist Brethren-- we have waited too long to act decisively. Instead, we have been dealt a potentially stunning defeat because our inaction gave Atlas Shrugs the confidence to tell Pay-Pal to "take a hike," -- even though Pay-Pal offered her a "face-saving" way to be reinstated on good behavior, after which the vengeful Atlas Shrugs launched what may become an economic wildfire against our Reliably Progressive Pay-Pal by switching to GPal. Now, there will be a rush of un-progressive sites to switch from Pay-Pal to GPal, a capitalism-loving, gun-loving entity touting its lack of fear of "political correctness."

Way to go, Mr. Peeples Journalist.
See me in my office first thing tomorrow morning. Bring your worldy possessions with you.

--Thought-Crime Warden

Forgive me Honorable Comrade Thought-Crime Warden but Comrade Peeple's worldly possessions have here-to-fore been attached by The People's Court pending the outcome of his apology conditionally accepted trial.

By Lenin, this GPal is an armed camp and highly threatening to The Revolution - a Charlton Heston reincarnate.

We must not again speak of GPal aloud in the public square lest the proletariat get ideas of independence and seek to arm themselves against the Party Proper.

This just in: Studies show that guns kill more people than all disease and accidents combined. Now, If you will kind Comrade Thought-Crime, quickly develop the material (with many graphs and charts) substantiating this Truth and disseminate it throughout the proletariat. The People are forever in your debt. (Sorry, we must never again speak in the public square of being in debt forever.)
Our beloved PalPal - brought low by a superior force:
Atlasspecialforces2.jpg

You deserve an Order of Lenin Medal for your outstanding investigative work buttressed by excellent historical research to facilitate the issuance of a Red Alert to urge all Progressives to urgently rush to the defense of our beleagured Comrade PayPal now under relentless assault by the Right Wing Tea-Baggers seeking to emulate the hateful action of Atlas Shrugs in telling Comrade PayPal to "Take a Hike."

--You are an inspiration to all loyal Progressives.