President to ask for Congress to Vote for VP's Shotgun

BidenPissed.jpg
Dateline Washington DC, the Rose Garden -

Moments ago, while only a half hour late to his own scheduled Rose Garden announcement (due to his best mompants still being in the dryer), President B. Husseinovich Obama made it clear that, while he doesn't believe that our constitutional democracy requires him to do so, he will ask Congress for a vote on deploying Comrade Vice President Joe Biden's double barrel shotgun to fire a couple of blasts at Syria.

Developing...

He better do somethin'. Assad's kid stuck his tongue out at him.

tweet.PNG
He IS doing something, Comrade! He's playing golf.

I'm not sure having Mrs. B fire wildly into the air with a shot gun, will do the trick... I could be wrong of course. But ole bin Biden is a scary looking, dried up old dude?

I think I am frightened... yes, indeed!!!

Our Tyrant Tyke President Obama has announced that he will strike Syria....once he has obtained permission from the Congress, which led to this:

"the president's announcement Saturday brought cheers in the streets of Syria."

Read more: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/0 ... z2dad5A2Bz

Yes comrades, the People of Syria have spoken! They want the Congress to decide their fate. Progress is on the roll for our Nobel Peace Prize winner!

Comrade ROCK,

Who is doing the White Fortress dry cleaning these days? Those shirt collars are awful!

As ambiguous as it may seem to many, the world for that matter, Comrade Obama has everything under his control. Here he is seen practicing his "bloodshed" speech with his National Security Team, soon to be delivered before Congress.

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:I'm not sure having Mrs. B fire wildly into the air with a shot gun, will do the trick... I could be wrong of course. But ole bin Biden is a scary looking, dried up old dude?

I am assuming that neither our President or his esteemed vice lord are members of the NFL? There could be a problem pointing those fingers without a permit.

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:I'm not sure having Mrs. B fire wildly into the air with a shot gun, will do the trick... I could be wrong of course. But ole bin Biden is a scary looking, dried up old dude?

As you should be...

jb.jpg