President to Fire Two Blasts into the Bill of Rights

biden.jpg
Comrade Vice President Joe "The Clown" Biden today told Americans to rest assured that President Barackzebub Hussein Obama(vich) will shortly be firing two Executive Blasts into the Bill of Rights.

"Look I know you're going to say that I'm just being an optimist and I'm trying to put a good face on this," choked the vice president, who has been crying essentially non-stop since the senate vote yesterday. "But you know I've been around here a long time, and this president is articulate and he cleans up nice. He's already loading up his Executive Double Barrel Shotgun to fire a couple of blasts at that outdated 2nd Amendment that the right wing extremists all cling to, and when he's through with that, why, he's liable to load 'er back up and go after the NRA, too".

ObamaExecutiveBlasts.jpg

President Barackzebub is an amazing shooter, is he not. This may be one of the only times he's accurately used a firing weaponry (discounting all the "accidentally" shots at Rethuglian Cong. John Bonehead).

But I am thinking, who needs such old paper products anyway? We have Barackzebub to give us all our needs!

As always, you have a rightness leftness about you, Comrade Fraulein!

I agree - we need no old, fading piece of paper. Blast away, Comrade President!

I have amazement at how effortlessly Dear Leader's (PBUH) shot pattern is tightly grouped at the SECOND group of text, and takes out a healthy piece of that first one too...

This is only PART humor. Expect to see a huge roll out of "executive orders" (decrees) to push his agendas on this and other 10 year plans.

Uncle Joe's nick name is supposed to be "Blow"! Make as much or as little of that.
Just got back from Siberia, still in a spring thaw.

Tovarich Tovarichi, our Dear Leader has his skillz about him!

ObamaSkillz.JPG
And not to worry - an Executive Reload here and an Executive Reload there, and he'll take care of the rest of that pesky old document!

Fear not Comrade Fine! While Ba-roke is still taking potshots at our constitutional rights and cheap shots that his gun ban failed, pressure cookers are still on the shelves, readily available, for anyone to purchase -- without a background check to boot.

Comrade Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH), has his next meal cooking ( meat obtained from The Federal Zoo due to sequester) in a very large crock pot while practicing his famous Bill of Rights shoot out. And why does smoke come out sideways from Dear leader's shotgun?Image

Red Walrus wrote:Comrade Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH), has his next meal cooking ( meat obtained from The Federal Zoo due to sequester) ...

Is the Dear Leader still on safari in the National Zoo?

tigercage.jpg

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/president-obama-closes-national-zoo-t10847.html

The only problem with that picture is Chairman Ba-roke is pointing that gun at the wrong "head".

Red Walrus wrote:Comrade Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH), has his next meal cooking ( meat obtained from The Federal Zoo due to sequester) in a very large crock pot while practicing his famous Bill of Rights shoot out. And why does smoke come out sideways from Dear leader's shotgun?Image

I believe this little fellow is more appropriately sized for our Dear Leader's hunting talents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkB9OT2 ... e=youtu.be

Comrade Craptek, this is exactly why I keep a small bevy of Petite Lap Giraffes at my place - while sweet, calm, and demure (and excellent pets), nevertheless they have an innate hatred of House Hippos and will rip them to shreds in mere seconds, and then eat all that remains.

No House Hippos in MY house, just - as the video says - opulence and Petite Lap Giraffes!

It's true, Comrade ROCK. Lap Giraffes make adorable pets. I used to have one as a kid...... but George Bush ate it.

ImageChairman Meow, Yes, Dear Leader maintains his vigil to save precious resources for the Collective. Here we see him shooting multiple times . . . at point blank range, at a 'House Hippo', and missing. White Fortress Official Jay Karney, says "President Obama is determined to keep hunting at the Federal Animal Farm for his family's basic needs of food and liquids. The 'House Hippo' has escaped, but Dear Leader (PBUH) will not rest on his past successes and vows to "GET" that varmint or my name isn't BroncoBama."