>PROG OFF< Dreams From My Real Father

I'm not liable to start a whole thread with "Prog Off" very often - this is the first time I ever have, and it's likely to be the last. But here's why I'm doing so now:

I just watched the movie "Dreams From My Real Father", and I think I'm about 95% of the way to a conclusion about the Dinesh D'Souza film, "2016: Obama's America", that I watched last weekend: I strongly suspect that the D'Souza film is a preemptive strike against "Dreams From My Real Father", which states unequivocally that Barack Hussein Obama II's biological - and ideological - father was Communist Party USA member Frank Marshall Davis - and then spends an hour and a half proving why, in great detail.

I hope I'm wrong about D'Souza and his movie. But that IS how disinformation works, and I believe that the Powers That Be would much rather the masses think that Obama really was the son of an anti-colonialist anti-American goat herder than the son of an outright communist - who, incidentally, spent a LOT of time with young Barack during his formative years, and whose ideology Barack II mirrors. Perhaps D'Souza is that naive; but that's hard for me to believe.

"Dreams From My Real Father" goes into serious depth about Obama's early life - including his 20+ year friendship with Bill Ayers (the "guy in my neighborhood who's really just an acquaintance") - and the help that both he and Michele received from Ayers' father, the CEO of Con-Edison and a fellow traveler with many of the movers and shakers in Chicago. It also explains, in detail, exactly how Barack II probably got his name, and how Frank Marshall Davis and a much younger Stanley Ann Dunham got together and had a child.

This movie is critical to see. Please do so. And no, I have no interest in "selling" the movie other than Truth winning out and - maybe, if it's not too late - saving what's left of this country.

I should mention that even if Frank Marshall Davis IS NOT B. Hussein Obama II's biological father, that doesn't change the fact that young Barry spent a LOT of time with Davis when he was growing up. It was amazing to me how many of our current president's concepts and ideas are actually spoken by Davis himself, on film and in writing, in this movie. Everything from nationalized health care to you name it. The apple didn't fall far from the tree, and it's filled with the very same worms.

After watching 2016: Obama's America and seeing Obama's half brother George on camera, noticing how he shares features and more importantly mannerisms with Barack I'm convinced that they share the same father.

Of course none of it will determine the outcome of this election.

As I said, it's not even the "biological father" aspect that's most important, although I do find it very interesting and quite possible - what's most important is that BHO II spent a large amount of his childhood with Frank Marshall Davis, a card carrying member of CPUSA, whose views BHO II mirrors to a "T". In addition, the great depth the movie goes to in laying out his 20+ years relationship with the Ayers family is extremely eye opening, as are many other details that I hadn't seen before.

In a nutshell, if you want to know who Barack Hussein Obama II really is, this film is, as an Amazon reviewer put it, "light years beyond the 2016 movie." It ties it all together, regardless of whether Davis is his biological father or just his ideological one.

Comrade ROCK,

Didn't you read my very specific post warning NOT to watch D'Souza's movie? Yet you willynilly go out and watch it anyway. Now you tell us to watch a different movie thus proving my point why you shouldn't have watched the movie I told you NOT to watch! If you really want people to watch this "Dreams From My Real Father", then you have to tell people NOT to watch it.

Now you have me all confused because you're telling me one movie makes more sense than the other, yet D'Souza is just as credible as any [spit] con-servative, yet it seems he's doing a preemptive "strike" in an attempt to discredit any mention that Frank Marshall Davis could've been his real father. Here's the point: If you gotta ask "Who's your daddy?", then we DON'T KNOW WHO HIS DADDY IS!

I'm sure come the DNC Convention, he will reveal ALL his family secrets; his background; growing up eating dogs and snakes and chili peppers while studying in a madrasah in Indonesia. I'm sure he will tell us who his real daddy is, that D'Souza and everyone else was wrong, Wrong WRONG; that his real daddy is Jeremiah WRONG!

Comrade, I just don't know what to do anymore. My words is wasted.

Do you suppose we could interest glorious leader in cooperating with DNA testing? That would clear things up!

“If I had a father, he would look like Vladimir Lenin” - B.Obama

ratskins wrote:Do you suppose we could interest glorious leader in cooperating with DNA testing? That would clear things up!
I sense a new term brewing in the DNC headquarters in addition to "birther" - "TESTER!"

LOL - yep, I can see it coming...

DNA Testing.jpg
And Comrade Bear - I was kidnapped at bitter clinger gunpoint and forced to see them both against my will!!

Dinesh D'Souza did a fair job of pointing out the Frank Marshall Davis relationship. 2016 the movie was too subtle for most of us who are more accustomed to slashing and burning but probably more appropriate for polite company.

Obama's brand of anti-colonialism as opposed to D'Souza's is tricky to explain and will probably have little effect on the political innocents in the middle. But the general message of, this guy is taking us somewhere uncomfortable, may get through to them.

It is imperative that we of the Party step up our promises of Free Stuff to counteract these slanderous facts and best forgotten historical references.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:It is imperative that we of the Party step up our promises of Free Stuff to counteract these slanderous facts and best forgotten historical references.

Excellent idea, comrade. We'll raise their taxes first, buy some cheap "freebies" from China with their tax money, and then in the end break our "promises" while we tell them we had every good intention. Sounds very convincing!

Now that I've had more time to contemplate, maybe D'Souza's movie really is (still) a good one - but, seriously, let's just pretend it's not for a second. It WOULD be classic disinformation - mix in a dash of truth, convince people that they're "in the know now" by shedding just a little light but not full illumination, etc.

Ah well. Having seen both, and having been originally impressed with 2016, I still agree with the Amazon reviewer I mentioned - this movie is light years beyond D'Souza's. If 2016 opens some doors into understanding more about why Obama thinks as he does, Dreams From My Real Father knocks all the doors in the house off their hinges and shines a huge searchlight directly through all the empty door frames.

Image I voted for Comrade Obama and all I got was a final paycheck!

I have not yet seen "Dreams From My Real Father". I am still so spitting made at Clint Eastwood for ridiculing our most cherished leader that it will be some time before I can even leave the house to cash my unemployment subsidy.

dreams.jpg
https://www.obamasrealfather.com/

I agree Comrade Comrade - this "Clint" of whom you speak caused me to lose a most delightful dinner when I saw him speak (not that I was intentionally watching the Rethugglikkkan Convention, the cat got his claws stuck in the remote again).

I, myself, had never heard of this "Clint" - was he a detective or something? For a few dollars more, I could have been watching the good Democrat Convention next week, instead of the bad and the ugly Rethugglikkkans, but - damn that cat! - I wind up watching some unforgiven pale rider talking to a chair instead!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Well... I must confess... There were SOOO many well-endowed Progressive males of colour back in those days, it is quite difficult to determine who the REAL father is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 1rhk#t=49s

I could perhaps relate the sorrid details of one Saturday night with Barack's dear nymphomaniac mother strapped to an OB-GYN examination table hours before the cops arrived... Barack Sr. and good ole Frank Marshall were milling about the crowd.

Well... Gentlemen.... even Progressive gentlemen such as myself do not betray such intimate detail unless its done in the dark corners of a men's locker room to impress the others.

Needless to say, I am -- I believe -- somewhat certain that little bastard Young Barry is not mine! At least she did not bother to make good on her threats to come after me for child support after I stopped sending the cheques.

From an article by Ellis Washington, a former editor of the Michigan Law Review and law clerk at The Rutherford Institute:

"Why did Obama make two well-publicized trips to Kenya in 1987 and 2006? It was all a cynical political scam to establish the lie that Obama Sr. was his father. Obama likely got student aid as a foreign student including a scholarship to Harvard Law School the following year (1988), and the 2007 trip to Kenya Obama claimed was to support his cousin Raila Odinga in his failed presidential election. These trips to Kenya cemented the false idea of Obama the Kenyan to hide his real communist roots established in father Frank Marshall Davis, which would have killed any plans for a career in American politics.

That's why Obama has spent several millions to fight any attempt or FOIA request to get vetting documents like his original birth certificate and Social Security card (he uses a number from Connecticut), his passport, or his Occidental, Columbia and Harvard transcripts."

Just sayin'...