Prophecy of doom...

Comrades,

This very night I stepped outside to view the phenomenon of an eclipse where the moon turns the color of our beloved "cube of equal results", and I was stricken with fear for my comrades and concern for all that is right left and just... be afraid. Be very afraid.

Off to the east, just above the horizon was a sign of impending disaster for all the world as we know it. I'm stocking up on beets and ammunition from here on out.

The Horsesquirrel of the Capitalist Apocalypse is upon us!

ezgif-save (3).gif
I came so close to hitting a squirrel today. It was a big one, kind of like the one riding that horse, only this squirrel was more of a reddish color.

constellation-2.png
Comrade...comrade...comrade...

I see you're at it again, Tovarichi! Never tire of your petty game "bash the rodent" do you? Ah! But now you've expanded your horizons to include the very heavens above. How cunningly clever of you. Well, I for one don't get it. Nope, not at all. Perhaps a few more shooters for inspiration and you'll give it another try, eh?

I believe Comrade Scratch would approve my version.

Captain Craptek,

On my side of town we have black and grey squirrels...all the red squirrels are waiting for invasion orders in the North. I thought I was helping by eradicating the undesirables, weak, and slow...

Nuts to menace of squirrels, we've a more deadly enemy galloping down upon us. Time to saddle up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotatio ... XoYK4b_q24

The Ever Insensitive Subvet wrote:Nuts to menace of squirrels, we've a more deadly enemy galloping down upon us. Time to saddle up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotatio ... XoYK4b_q24

We Object.jpg

Who knew the Comrade Secretary was a Brony™?

Like a bird staring into a mirror, the diminutive Captain admires the new constellation...
images-1.jpeg

Diminutive in stature - Brobdingnagian in imagination.

Nice_eyes.jpg

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] was showing off his squirrel vocabulary when he wrote:
Diminutive in stature - [highlight=#ffff00]Brobdingnagian[/highlight] in imagination.

Thanks for making me look up this stupid word... one thing led to another and then this image popped out!

crapteks-travels.jpg

Comrade Putout's fanciful interpretation of the historical record stimulated memories - no, not those memories Comrade P - memories of my dear great, great, great, great, great, great...uncle Bartholomew Craptek XCVII. I remembered seeing an ancient oil painting of uncle Bartholomew somewhere in the nest. The painting had been in the Craptek family for generations and I was determined to find it today. After rooting around all afternoon with no luck, suddenly there it was under a pile of peanut shells in the root cellar.

In fact, Comrade Putout, uncle Bart and Lemuel Gulliver co-discovered the land of Brobdingnag in the early 1700's after a long, uneventful sea voyage. The painting below, by some guy named Redgrave, depicts uncle B's first attempt at communication with a local inhabitant. BTW: For Tovarichi - The rats in Brobdingnag are the size of large dogs. Really!

Brobdingnag_small jpg.jpg

And they taste just like chicken...

(or so I'm told)

Tovarichi wrote:And they taste just like chicken...

(or so I'm told)
I know some chickens who are offended by that statement. However, for a heartfelt apology on your part and a large bribe investment in their chicken-superiority diversity training program, they will take no action against you and your associates. (And this concludes my own payment to the National Chicken Union.)