Purging thoughtcriminals from University Of Texas

The University Of Texas Has LOST 100 Brains Somehow

The University of Texas in Austin has purged 100 thoughtcriminals from the state in one smooth event, and economized the use of precious cargo space on the train by only transferring the brains.

Brains_Jars.jpg
Our own Comrade Ivan Betinov has dodged this purge by the skin of a stroke of good fortune ...

Well, we seem to have a few excess brains here, brains often prone to politically incorrect thinking, and logical thought processing. Maybe we can help!
19fig5avxx46sjpg.jpg

#BringBackOurBrains

[img]/images/Michelle_Hashtag_Brains.jpg[/img]

Red Square made me howl with laughter when he wrote:#BringBackOurBrains

You know, that could so easily be taken the wrong way.

Lev Termen wrote:
Red Square made me howl with laughter when he wrote:#BringBackOurBrains

You know, that could so easily be taken the wrong way.
Michelle HEADS.jpg
That gal sure loves her Sharpie. I can't remember if this was Moochelle's appeal to ISxx or a twofer that advocated general amnesty for Gruber and Co.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Our own Comrade Ivan Betinov has dodged this purge by the skin of a stroke of good fortune ...

I'm sorry to hear that Comrade Betinov had a stroke, however, paralysis of the mind is something The Party™ endeavors to achieve so there is a certain genius to his condition and it may help consenting scientists to discover more humane and efficient ways of marketing Jiffy-Lobo™

Wait...third row...fourth from the left...Great Aunt Zetunia! Is that you?!

Ivan Betinov wrote:Wait...third row...fourth from the left...Great Aunt Zetunia! Is that you?!

Dear Betinov, no, no! It's not Aunt Zetunia! It's a lonely little petunia in an onion patch.

Your stroke of luck seems to have really messed you up.

Hammer and Loupe made me think he might be Centauri when he wrote:
londo.jpg