RAND PAUL MUST BE STOPPED.

Rand-Paul-Endorsment.jpg
Comrades,

Not to come off as desperate but this greased pig was able to slip through our candidate screening and now seems poised to cause us trouble. Stories about alien endorsements and the cult of the Aqua Buddha were unable to derail him but I had mistakenly assumed that McConnell and the folks at the RNC would be able to bring him to heel. Why can't he emulate Bohener and be some limp-wristed cry-baby so consumed with his ego and drive to have a title attached to his name that "Senator" is all that is material to him?

The election is over, you won RAND!? Why this need to actually do something?

Who does he think he is to propose cutting $500,000,000,000.00 from the federal budget AND audit the federal reserve in the SAME DAY!?!?!

Just one day after Dear Leader assured us everything is fine this bastard up and introduces legislation and proposals instead of the typical nutless rhetoric we agreed to with the republicans! Mitch really blew this one, how bad of a candidate could Trey Greyson have been?

Rand Paul introduces bill to audit Federal Reserve

Rand Paul proposes $500 billion in federal budget cuts

This is so typical of the mean spirited Reichwing! The nerve of this vile neo-Nazi! Only the Proles are required to live with in their budgets. Not His O'liness' benevolent regime and certainly not high ranking members of The Party™ (i.e. Us)!

Such a bill is proof that he is a Racist™! This hate filled, running dog capitalist should be on Show Trial™, found Guilty of Thoughtcrime™ and executed immediately!

I am confused, comrade INGSOC. If the One's birthplace is Uranus, which is exactly what comes from his mindit certainly isn't, that would make him an alien, no? Now an alien backs Rand Paul. Is the Obamalien the backer, or is there dissention in the alien ranks? We can't have alien dissention comrades! They can be as important as the Necro-Voters!

This Paul person is obviously insane. Audit the Federal Reserve?????? For Obama's sake Comrades, it's, it's, it's...............sigh..........just not done!!!!!! I've never in all my days heard of such a thing. He's definitely in need of an emergency Jiffy-Lobo to ease his tortured, sick mind. This is serious Comrades. I mean, if we can't believe in Federal Reserve, then what can we believe in? Aliens?

This $500 billion in budget cuts is of equal insanity. Dear Leader Obama has assured us that the deficit WILL be reduced. Nothing else needs to be said.

Hey Rand Paul, call home and tell the mother ship to pick you up ASAP.

This upstart needs to be taken down a notch or three. Good thing our fellow communist in Washington will surely derail his insipid insipidness!

Not to mention his so called fellow Reich Wingers will surely paint him as silly and half crazy.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:This upstart needs to be taken down a notch or three. Good thing our fellow communist in Washington will surely derail his insipid insipidness!

Not to mention his so called fellow Reich Wingers will surely paint him as silly and half crazy.
I attended a republican meet and greet with the entire state party ticket present shortly after the primary in downtown Louisville representing a local chapter of a national business PAC. The distain for the man was palpable with several people I spoke to who were cogs in the state organization. He didn't follow the rules and really upset the country club wing of the party in Kentucky.

I remember standing there with a straight face listening to people who assumed I must agree with them and wondering how many others in the crowd were just like me. There is still the potential for a rift within the republican party that could lead to a reconstitution with conservatives going somewhere else if what's been going on here is any indication. Image

INGSOC wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:This upstart needs to be taken down a notch or three. Good thing our fellow communist in Washington will surely derail his insipid insipidness!

I attended a republican meet and greet with the entire state party ticket present shortly after the primary in downtown Louisville representing a local chapter of a national business PAC. The disdain for the man was palpable with several people I spoke to who were cogs in the state organization. He didn't follow the rules and really upset the country club wing of the party in Kentucky.

I remember standing there with a straight face listening to people who assumed I must agree with them and wondering how many others in the crowd were just like me. There is still the potential for a rift within the republican party that could lead to a reconstitution with conservatives going somewhere else if what's been going on here is any indication. Image

With that in mind, it kinda makes the McCain element of the republican party more an enemy than the communist doesn't it?