Ready for Hillary?

Comrades. The days of hope and change are clearly behind us. It is time for a mulligan. The name of that mulligan... Hillary Rodham Clinton.

We need a liberal who can restore liberalism after eight years of liberalism. Are you ready? America clearly is. Just yesterday I saw a lovely senior citizen African-American woman driving a car with her "Ready for Hillary" bumper sticker. No "Obama 2012". No "FORWARD"... just "Ready for Hillary"

Aren't we all, comrades?

ReadyForHillaryBanner624.jpg

The People's Cube kollektive was ready ahead of schedule!

Stick a fork in Hillary!

[img]/images/Ready_For_Hillary_Progressive.jpg[/img]

Ready for Hillary: because we need a progressive who can restore progressivism after eight years of progressivism.

Ushanka tip to El Presidente

[img]/images/Ready_Hillary_Pork_Delivery.jpg[/img]

Regarding the "Ready for Hillary 2016 Campaign," LIVs are wont to say: "What difference does WHAT make?" and "Who the Hell is Ben Ghazi? Don't you mean that actor, Ben Gazarra in TV-Land's 'Run for Your Life' reality show or that famous surgeon 'Ben Casey' who trained Ben Carson or "Ben Gay," the former LGBT activist who also markets that terribly smelly muscle-pain ointment? or Ben Laden, that bearded guy who lived in caves to prevent Global Warming?"

Soon they will be reciting The Hillary with the help of a set of Secular Beads while wearing Secular Sandals and smoking Secular Smoke:

"Holy Hillary, Mother of Good, Save us from ourselves ... "

Indeed, it's probably long overdue that the Cube should publish these new Collective Catechisms for recitations at rallies, Holy Hillary Worship Services, funerals, birthdays, bar-mitzvas, circumcisions, ObamaCare Rites for the Sick and Disabled, and all other meaningful public gatherings.

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:or "Ben Gay," the former LGBT activist who also markets that terribly smelly muscle-pain ointment?
bengay copy.jpg

And the Ready for Hillary 2016 Campaign will be able to run on a platform that she spared no effort to save ObamaCare -- indeed, she was "Hot to Trot" for it.

--KOOK

1realcloseS.jpg

Wait, this has nothing to do with Hillary. My bad.

prephillarycard.jpg
Get ready Amerika for "Preparation Hillary".

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
BenghaziCream.jpg
Reminds me of a blast from the past...

That is most equal, Comrade R.O.C.K. I mean, it just doesn't get more equal than that!

Friggin' AWESOME!

Irony Curtain takes a shot at it from his IOTW battlement:

Ready_For_Hillary_Irony_C.jpg

I hear Hill's gonna run on Bill's legacy for president. I mean, what difference does it make? Bill. Hill, do the drill, and do it shrill. That's what really moves the American people!

Red Square wrote:The People's Cube kollektive was ready ahead of schedule!

Stick a fork in Hillary!

Yeah! Stick a fork in Hillary! She's toast!

KOOK wrote:Soon they will be reciting The Hillary with the help of a set of Secular Beads while wearing Secular Sandals and smoking Secular Smoke:

"Holy Hillary, Mother of Good, Save us from ourselves ... "

Comrade Kook, this slogan is prolix and wasteful of People's Paper and People's Pixels. Short and pithy is more memorable!

"Holy ... Hillary? Mother of God!"

See? Second slogan is more memorable.

You are so Korrect there, Comrade Lev. I mean, what is more important than political expediency?

It is far more important to elect a president (with horrible precedents) than to elect a right-wing teabagger nut-job, at any cost.

For example: We elected the first "black" president. Aren't we wonderful?

Now, we have a shot at electing the first woman president!

This will make the American People love us even more! It's a no-brainer. Ha! Ha! Silly conservatives. Suckers.

How's this for a campaign bumper sticker:

I'm ready for Hillary!
America's Bitch.

We need a bitch in office! When do we need it? Now!

I'm telling you, the electorate will go for this bigtime! Trust me.

This, of course, we all know it, is just a predictable projection of Hillary's campaign.

Truth is, The American People™ are Hillary's bitch.

We will be able to add the First Male First Lady ™ to our list of the party's accomplishments.
Now that's Progressive.

Copy of BILL CLINTON FOR FIRST LADY 2016 111.JPG