Red Alert: Defend PayPal from Gun-Nut/Hater Atlas Shrugs

Comrades,

Thanks to the diligent work of Comrade Peoples Comrade on June 13, 2010 (and despite Peeples Journalist having distracted otherwise loyal Progressives at the Cube with comments littering Comrade Peoples Comrade's timely alert with nonsense about the hateful Sarah Palin), and thanks also to Comrade Peoples Comrade's diligent investigative follow-up, we now have the benefit of knowing about the occurrence of an event that warrants a Red Alert for all loyal Progressives to support PayPal and defend PayPal from the hateful tactics of the gun-loving/progressive-hating Atlas Shrugs.

We must counter the ongoing hate-campaign against PayPal by a Right-Wing, Tea-Bagging site touting a Charleton-Heston like "victory" for Atlas Shrugs in her gun-loving/hate-campaign against the Reliably Progressive PayPal in league with the Not-Willing-To-Be-Progressively-Correct "GunPal" a.k.a. "GPal" competitor of our Comrade PayPal:

Not only does GPal refuse to adhere to Progressive Doctrine for suspending/terminating payment-system privileges for Tea-Bagger sites, but it also appears to be supportive of the right to bear arms.

--Thought-Crime Warden

Although I am for the rights of bears to have arms (!!) and will denounce GPal.
Image Small selfish people!

We are well aware of this Comrade. The struggle continues. Soon we'll have control of the entire Internet and Thought Criminals like GunPal and Atlas Shrugged will be gone.

Obama willing..................

Komrades, why does loyal Prog group like PayPal refuse to help spread of glorious tool of struggle - AK47?

Komrade Krinkov,
It's all about weapons in the Korrect Hands. Our Commissar Colonel 7.62 can steer you in the direction of Party approved weapons.

Komrade Grigori, you can be assured that I been prepared myself with more than adequate stocks of materials from glorious Mother Soviet Union and many of it's former Soviet Bloc States.