Red Alert: Dissing Sarah Palin at Rolling Thunder Backfires

Peeples Journalist Laments Media's Failure in Attempting to Prove Rolling-Thunder Vitriol Against Sarah Palin at Memorial-Day Weekend Rally in D.C.

Despite a valiant effort by news media to convince the public that even the Tea-Party-Favorite Florida Rep. Allen West (Lt. Col. Allen West, US Army, Ret.) had "dissed" Sarah Palin for riding in the Rolling Thunder Rally from the Pentagon to the Washington Mall for ceremonies on Sunday, May 29 (as a part of the annual Memorial Day Weekend support-the-troops rally by Rolling Thunder), Rep. West had the gall to completely undermine our Progressive Meme:

To make it worse, our Media are failing to give Our Leader sufficient credit for the environmentally friendly way in which he bikes to show his support for our troops:

rather than the carbon-emitting, noise polluting way in which Sarah Palin "bikes" in pretending to show such support (see image below and video below the image):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=WoJOglrHQC8&feature=player_embedded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=eO5pzipR6uc&feature=player_embedded
Our Progressive Media has, until now, quite effectively marginalized this frontier woman, but when efforts such as the "Allen West Disses Palen" report so plainly backfire, we must double-down on our efforts.

--Peeples Journalist.

Allen West is a seriously dangerous and outspoken anti-collectivist and I am uncomfortable with any mention of him on this forum. Please refrain from further references to Allen West while posting.

Hugs all,

That tawdry tramp Palin will do anything to get her banjo-twangin, gun-toten, bible thump'n, white trash fat ass plastered all over the papers. So that's how she does her hair. Hmmmm…I thought she was wearing one of those cute little fury animals she likes to massacre by the thousands up there in Russia. And like, how many trees did she cut down to make that stupid looking neckless?

Anyway…, I really have nothing against her. Even though she makes vicious personal attacks on anyone that's not a hardcore tea bagger. Some of us have the modesty to keep our “tea bagging” in the privacy of our own hotel. Duh!....like, Let's get back to the issues Sarah (special needs) Palin.

And, you know, I guess it is possible that if this brain-dead oxygen sucking idiot keeps talking she will eventually say something intelligent. But, as they say “Brains aren't everything” and here's your proof. I mean, HellllloOO!

I mean…Like., Why can't we all just get along?

To be honest, she does inspire me in some senses. Like….Just the thought of her gives me reason to be more active in Planned Parenthood and continue my volunteer work at the abortion clinic.

Comrade Crystal Moon,

If only the rest of the country were as Progressive as your and I are. I fear our side is slipping. --Peeples Cube

Assalamu alaikum,

Sheik Abu Moham has returned after great Hajj. Ahhhhhh... the wonders of Allah, most compassionate, most wise. At our most holiest of most holy sites we too have Cube. It Brings many Muslims together for peace planning. When one should stray from the path, devoutly bang ones head on the ground will surely bring again peaceful thought. Muhammad (PBUH) thee prophet, has brought this knowledge long before this "Progressives" which you speak. For the best of peoples. We know long ago, when more one bangs head, then more focused peaceful thought. I have bang head now with the best of the best of peoples. If you can be so kind, it would be great honor to again become the duty of this Peoples Cube. We can then bang heads together, and bring peace.

Under Islam we allow our womens the choice to wear niqab. Since birth we help our young girls to understand Allah's wishes for them. We teach them that uncircumcised girls (like this woman) will become prostitutes but that circumcised girls will be pure. If a man senses that feelings of disobedience and rebelliousness are rising against him, he should try his best to rectify her attitude by kind words, and gentle persuasion. If this approach fails, it is permissible for him to beat her, avoiding her face and other sensitive parts. For Allah is most forgiving.

Sarah Palin has not had this loving care and guidance. It is upon our shoulders to bring the honor of Allah and the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) onto Ms. Palin. This for her, and the good of the collective.

palinstone.jpg
I am Sheik Abu Ibn Ali Moham son of Fakhr

Sheik Abu Moham wrote:Since birth we help our young girls to understand Allah's wishes for them. We teach them that uncircumcised girls (like this woman) will become prostitutes but that circumcised girls will be pure.

Sheik,

Pray tell, how does one "circumcise" a woman?

Having once ridden in an ABATE ride in L.A. with about 2000 participants, this whole Palin-on-a-motorcycle thing disturbs me greatly. She MUST NOT be connected in the minds of the unwashed masses with such antiquated concepts as "God Rides a Harley" or other so-called red-blooded Americanisms.

Dear leader rides a bicycle, when he's not hanging draperies or explaining to the world where national borders should be, and the very idea of this Palin creature riding a big V-Twin and hanging out with men who have actual American testosterone is just not acceptable. What would Michelle say??

Comrade R.O.C.K. in the USSA,

And, of course, we know it requires a LOT more testosterone to push those bicycle mountain-bike pedals than to merely boss around a 1500 lb. Harley-- Just ask Lance Armstrong.

--Peeples Journalist

Brother Whinny,

By the grace of Allah the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was born circumcised. This is why circumcision is obligatory for men. Though not obligatory for women, the Prophet (pbuh) said to her: “Do not cut too severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband.” https://www.scribd.com/doc/2526263/The-Violent-Oppression-of-Women-in-Islam

Crystal Moon, What a glorious post!
Anyway…, I really have nothing against her. Even though she makes vicious personal attacks on anyone that's not a hardcore tea bagger. Some of us have the modesty to keep our “tea bagging” in the privacy of our own hotel. Duh!....like, Let's get back to the issues Sarah (special needs) Palin.
Tea baggers, Gosh, I was also so suprised to learn that was some sort of gay male practice of placing ones testicles into another gay persons mouth for pleasure. To tell you the truth I was soooooooo glad after us progressives used that term and what it actually means . So proud that when my 12 year old grandaughter ask me "what is teabagging"...Just Imagine my pride to tell her it what it really was so she can be proud that Grandpa is a true "progressive".... Gosh, Thanks Crystal Moon and I am soooo glad to be to able to share to our next generation the term "Tea bagger" is just another way of saying "Kumbaya".

That's the thing about progressives - we're all about love for our fellow man persons perpeople :)

Sheik,

After viewing that video, I am now enlightened. Islam truly is the Religion of Peace™.

Bally-hoo hack-bar.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Allen West is a seriously dangerous and outspoken anti-collectivist and I am uncomfortable with any mention of him on this forum. Please refrain from further references to Allen West while posting.
Allen West? (Hah!)

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Having once ridden in an ABATE ride in L.A. with about 2000 participants, this whole Palin-on-a-motorcycle thing disturbs me greatly. She MUST NOT be connected in the minds of the unwashed masses with such antiquated concepts as "God Rides a Harley" or other so-called red-blooded Americanisms.

Dear leader rides a bicycle, when he's not hanging draperies or explaining to the world where national borders should be, and the very idea of this Palin creature riding a big V-Twin and hanging out with men who have actual American testosterone is just not acceptable. What would Michelle say??

“I love my country but I have not been proud of my country..”

Obviously someone who has felt the sting of the capitalist whip. In her early life she was denied her Social Charity just due.

This is likely what she would say as I am sure she is not happy that these obvious Radical, Flag Waving, Testosterone filled bikers were cluttering up Constitution Avenue.
(Whatever happened to that thing anyway?)