Rejoice Comrades-- We've Re-Branded Our Progressive Label!

Rejoice Comrades-- We've successfully re-branded our Progressive Label. Of course we will still use our Progressive label, but our Fellow-Traveling Comrades (led, of course, by our ever-faithful Comrade Bloomberg) have courageously agreed to march under our alternate brand. We realize, of course, that the Tea-Partiers won't be fooled, but our surveys tell us that the so-called "independents" will eagerly place our new labels on their bumper stickers, t-shirts, coffee mugs, foreheads, abdomens, chests, breasts, buttocks, etc. This will keep the independents from resuming their sleepwalking to tea-parties and will assure us that we can count on using our new label in 2012 to lure them back to our side when our No-Label Fellow Travelers endorse our side as the only salvation from the rabid tea-party extremists. Enjoy:

--Fearless Leader

This is a grand idea, I am sure, but is not a "no label" a label? Of course, taking into consideration that our peoples are Progressive, I am sure this would never occur to them (I do not want to spread rumors, but I swear, some Progs are appear to be dumb as dirt. Do you know Janeane Garofalo?)

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:This is a grand idea, I am sure, but is not a "no label" a label? Of course, taking into consideration that our peoples are Progressive, I am sure this would never occur to them (I do not want to spread rumors, but I swear, some Progs are appear to be dumb as dirt. Do you know Janeane Garofalo?)

Yes, I know her well. Most people don't know she wears an ear-piece. It makes it easier for us to transmit suggestions for comments she should make whenever she's discussing tea-baggers (except of course when she's too busy tea-bagging our desperate-since-high-school Comrade Michael Moore).

--Fearless Leader

I am sure Comradette Janeane Gawdawfulo would certainly be part of No Labels since she is such a moderate, middle of the road, soft sided Democrat supporting individual. Even without her tin foil hat on.

Such a grand scheme! If it worked for No-Name steaks it can surely work for the lib-prog agenda! Don't forget your used tin-foil make less a chore for keeping your reconstituted "wood" stove tidy!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:This is a grand idea, I am sure, but is not a "no label" a label?

This is quite an astute observation, Fraulein. As the old adage stated, "Not to make a decision is to decide" which is the reason Obama constantly votes "present". (Yes, this does mean he would make an excellent candidate on the "No Labels" ticket.) But, to get back to your original point, since "no label" is in itself a label and thus contravenes the spirit and the wisdom of the "no labels" movement, it would appear they need something else to call themselves. I have the perfect suggestion; it embodies who they are and what they stand for. My suggestion is to call themselves....

(sound of crickets chirping.)

Opiate of the People wrote:I have the perfect suggestion; it embodies who they are and what they stand for. My suggestion is to call themselves....

(sound of crickets chirping.)

The Pisswater Pundits.

Comrades,

Progressive labels are not hard to come by, we have been doing this for over a century. The kapitalists had the New Coke and so many others, what's the difference? Now you might say one has to do with selling products and the other might have to do with well...er... selling a political system products, but our product political system is the best damn product political system the proles could ever get dammit! The poor downtrodden and oppressed masses just don't Understand™ how good for them our product is.

O.k. it's an old product that's been redressed and redressed and redressed in new clothes, but it's the product the proles need dammit! They just don't know they need it because we are not communicating it right, we are not getting our talking points across. It's a simple problem of korrekt marketing.

Ahem,.... here is why No Labels™ is are most Perfect™ incarnation. Ahem...it's because WE'VE TRIED EVERY OTHER GODDAMN LABEL IN THE HEMISPHERE AND THIS ONE DAMN WELL BETTER WORK!!!!

Hail Obama!

Image [a little more off]
If the nihilist's asks for a dark hole with no markings but a tribal abyss, such it shall be. The obyss has no markings. The frog has no tale.

Red Rooster wrote:Comrades,

Progressive labels are not hard to come by, we have been doing this for over a century.
The poor downtrodden and oppressed masses just don't Understand™ how good for them our product is.

O.k. it's an old product that's been redressed and redressed and redressed in new clothes, but it's the product the proles need dammit! They just don't know they need it because we are not communicating it right, we are not getting our talking points across. It's a simple problem of korrekt marketing.

Red Rooster,

You are on target (oops) ... You are on the money with your analysis of how important our Fellow-Traveling Comrades' creation of the "NoLabels" label is to our mission. How fitting that this new "NoLabel" label uses the uniquely American symbol of the Buffalo to buffalo the independents into joining the herd we're driving over the cliff into the joyous canyon of collectivism Next Tuesday.

To describe our inevitable success in that regard, we can paraphrase/adapt a famous statement by a famous capitalist, Yogi Berra, in describing the "independent" herd by saying, "Since they don't know where they're going, they won't know when they get there."

--Fearless Leader

No Labels...
No-Labels.jpg
No Labels... Ja Zhopa Tatonka.

Жопа,
RR

No Labels Thoughtcrimes!!!
The Other McCain No Labels...
No-Labels-mccain.jpg
RedState No Labels....
no-labels-redstate.jpg
Rush Limpwrist No Labels....
no-labels-rush.jpg
4.bp.blogspot.com No Labels...
no-labels-theleft.jpg
NewsRealBlog No Labels....
No-Labels-yellow-version.png
....Even the <a href="https://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/12/19/34720/807" rel="nofollow">DailyKos is having NoLabels Thoughtcrimes</a>!
no-labels-dailykos.jpg

Red Rooster,

Your display of No Labels labels makes it obvious that you have been diligently performing the arduous but necessary Progressive task of spying on the right-wing.

It's a tough job, but somebody must do it.

I never cease to be amazed at how they can turn our rebranding effort into something to be mocked and/or villified-- especially the anagram exposing No Labels as "No Balls," which requires a disappearing "e." Maybe it would be suitable to use an "ae" dipthong.

Your first poster makes me think you're unusually well acquainted with Pre-Columbian hunting practices. Coincidentally, I think another high-level party member may be diligently working as we speak to illustrate the same historical inspiration for the No Labels campaign being run for us by Comrade Bloomberg to lure independents over the cliff so they don't turn and join the tea-partiers planned stampede against us.

--Fearless Leader

This is stupid. Of course we don't have any labels. We're just ordinary people.

Comrades,

Looks like we have a problem. It appears that some tea-partier has photoshopped the Daily Kos posting that was designed to give the false appearance that progressives hate Comrade Bloomberg and the "No Labels" campaign he's running for th Greater Good of the Collective (to drive those "independent" buffalos off the cliff to keep them from stampeding against us with the elephants drunk on tea): .

Image .

We must find and target this hacker. . --Fearless Leader