Religion and The State

Something mysterious happened to the Post I was answering. We in the Collective are accustomed to things mysteriously disappearing and they disappear for good reason. They do not conform to The Party's accepted and wise line of thinking. Only because I have already taken the time to formulate a response to said post, am I posting that response now. This is with the full understanding that if this response mysteriously disappears, I will unquestioningly accept the disappearance as the Will Of The People and The Politburo, as was the case with my uncle, grandfather and youngest child (who I firmly denounce as enemies of The State). Often the disappearing entity will eventually return after sufficient re-education but one can not count on this with any regularity.

Original Post of Pope's Comment (partial)
"Extremist (Islamic) currents, clearly a threat to everyone, Christians and Muslims alike, require a treatment in common," he said.

Comment:
To state the obvious: The State is not overly excited about religion of any kind. Such deception gives The People false hopes and dreams and detracts from The People's required loyalty to The State. The State and the Collective will provide all that is necessary for The People's happiness and well being.

The Pope is a head of State which has land, money, military, police and population. We at The People's State understand this position and can relate to the Pope under those terms. Islam likewise is also a condition of The State with country, laws, etc. and as such The People can relate to Islam under those circumstances. If and when Islam or Catholicism exists outside of A State, The People have no system by which it can interface or recognize these entities.

The People also recognize the effectiveness of approved communication and political correctness. If Islam has tenants which are dangerous to the state but because of political sensitivity can not be addressed directly, then an adjustment in language must be adhered to until such time that the political environment is desensitized. The Pope, as head of state, is addressing the group which has the most negatively charged politics i.e. Islamic Extremists. Hopefully this continuous but politically acceptable message will, over time, stigmatize not only the unacceptable group but also their beliefs. Those beliefs of the stigmatize group which are held in common with the politically sensitive group should simultaneously diminish and hopefully disappear.

The People can not ingest the entire cow whole. We must eat the critter a bite at a time.
(If any of the preceding statement, all or in part, conflicts with The Party's Glorious Philosophy, I denounce it in advance.)

I must add this dear comrades. View the picture below and understand that Religion is upsetting to The People. Much conflict and misery is created.

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

[highlight=#ffffff]
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Something mysterious happened to the Post I was answering. We in the Collective are accustomed to things mysteriously disappearing and they disappear for good reason. They do not conform to The Party's accepted and wise line of thinking.

Comrade

I believe that might have been a post of mine. It was self censored because, quite frankly, I was unsure where I was going with it and feeling in a "history revisionism" mood
[/highlight]
[highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight]
[highlight=#ffffff]After my time at re-education and the few "boot to the throat" times, I sometimes get confused.

So I repost it here to show the collective you speak the truth and my failed attempt to rewrite history

Comrades,

Would it be too much to ask if he confers with
Pope Papa Obama first? Religion is the "opiate of the people" and quite frankly, who needs it when you have the state to tell you what to think.

By not conferring with
Pope Papa Obama on who to hate this week and going off program from the State-approved "victims list" and approved words , the Pope is breeding hate! (Non-state approved )

The Pope stated today and without getting it approved, apparently, by Pope Papa Obama,

Pope Benedict XVI ends his visit to Cyprus on Sunday with his eyes to the Middle East, giving bishops from the troubled region the working paper for a synod to be held on the plight of Christians, ecumenism and inter-faith dialogue. "Extremist (Islamic) currents, clearly a threat to everyone, Christians and Muslims alike, require a treatment in common," he said.
"Extremist..." please, the left does not use such words against approved victims. Hasn't this guy heard about "man-made" disasters? Get with the program Pope or else the FTC will produce a paper on "THE REINVENTION OF RELIGION".

Doesn't the Pope realize religion is only of use to us and tolerated as long as they support the State's ideas? Ideas they don't support- change or else be quiet! Of course, given enough time, the Left should be able "twist and force" the argument to change their mind. For example, when
Pelosi denies that Catholicism condemns abortion.

To be fair, religions have been trying their "best" to following the left or
Party line on the Palestinians:

A Vatican document leaked Tuesday called the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territories a "political injustice," Italy's ANSA news agency reported. The occupation is a "political injustice imposed on the Palestinians," said the Instrumentum Laboris, a working document on an upcoming synod of bishops on the Middle East, embargoed for release until Sunday, when Pope Benedict is to present it during a visit to Cyprus.
However, we can't not allow any break from the Leftist program like we have from the Pope's first statement from above. Let's just pray hope the Pope got the updated White House memoon supporting Jews this week.

Now if we could only get the church in line with State's concept of when life begins, our mission will be complete. I am sure with "think tanks" like Pelosi around, it will not be long before the left argues that the reproduction is a "political injustice" imposed on women.

Infallible indeed! This a truth best held for
Pope Papa Obama and the State because even when they are wrong the Left and MSM will still tell you they are not or at least blame it on Bush.[/indentr][/indentr]
[/highlight]

Comrade Neotrotsky,

I found your posting brave and challenging. You dared to write the words Pope and Islam on the same page.

I understand your confusion. The lobotomies take time to settle down. After my last trip I spent the night with my neighbors wife while Comrade Demidov was away on business. She didn't seem to notice so everything worked out. Our houses are exactly alike because we live in a completely Progressivized community. My woman didn't notice either, it took several days for me to find the right house with any regularity and she was accustomed to me roaming the streets.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Comrade Neotrotsky,

I found your posting brave and challenging. You dared to write the words Pope and Islam on the same page.

I understand your confusion. The lobotomies take time to settle down. After my last trip I spent the night with my neighbors wife while Comrade Demidov was away on business. She didn't seem to notice so everything worked out. Our houses are exactly alike because we live in a completely Progressivized community. My woman didn't notice either, it took several days for me to find the right house with any regularity and she was accustomed to me roaming the streets.

Comrade,

In the words of Bill Clinton, "I feel your pain".

I am glad to see your "home confusion" worked out for you. Since "your women" did not notice, I do suggest you make no mention to the "Mrs". While the power and glory of the State can never be outdone or underestimated, there are some things about a women that even the State may not be able to change- Such as "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned"

I always say the difference between the little woman and The State: The State does not carry a shovel.

Glad you cleared up that business about your disappearing post Neotrotsky. We of the Peoples Cube encourage all reasonable thought and discourse. Like Dear Leader we are totally transparent and would never delete.......

Hold on Comrades, the Red phone is ringing.
Hello? Yes, that's great news. Comrade Helen's all squared away. That's wonderful.
ThePeoplesComrade? Neotrotsky?
Yes, we're keeping a close eye on them.
OK, you too Comrade, have a good evening.

Where was I? Oh, "Opiate of the Masses". Anything that preoccupies the masses is a good thing and useful to our plans. In the past this opiate was religion. Thanks, in part to our efforts, this is no longer the case. The Opiate of the 21st Century is Communication Technology. Notebooks, mini-notebooks, cell phones, Facebook and Twitter are consuming untold hours of the Proles time. Religion was mainly a once a week thing. It pales in comparison to CT. The hours spent on online Games alone is staggering and we're loving every minute of it.