Rightwing Highjackers

Comrades, you know you've made enemies on the Right when the shameless bastards highjack your good name and avatar to spread their hateful, intolerant lies.

This is nothing more than a weak attempt to spread confusion in our ranks. Don't be fooled.

I came upon this outrage in searching for more on this heroic story:

Dem lawmaker on labor protests: 'Get a little bloody when necessary'
By Michael O'Brien - 02/23/11 07:57 AM ET

Sometimes it's necessary to get out on the streets and "get a little bloody," a Massachusetts Democrat said Tuesday in reference to labor battles in Wisconsin.

Rep. Michael Capuano (D-Mass.) fired up a group of union members in Boston with a speech urging them to work down in the trenches to fend off limits to workers' rights like those proposed in Wisconsin.

"I'm proud to be here with people who understand that it's more than just sending an email to get you going," Capuano said, according to the Dorchester Reporter. "Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary."

Political observers have been the lookout for potentially incendiary rhetoric in the wake of January's shooting in Tucson, Ariz., where Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D) survived an assassination attempt, six were killed, and 13 others were injured.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... -necessary

Comrades, the Progressive world of Next Tuesday is dawning. I thought I'd never live to see it. This Summer will be riotous fun. I've already got my red bandanna, a slingshot and a good supply of marbles. I've also been stocking up on cans of red spray paint and empty glass bottles to make the People's favorite cocktails.

I hope to see you all in the streets!

Meanwhile on the Russian Front-

Anna Chapman, the failed spy, is to run for the Russian parliament in December as a member of Vladimir Putin's ruling party.
By Andrew Osborn, Moscow 2:37PM GMT 22 Feb 2011
London Telegraph

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8340745/Anna-Chapman-to-run-for-parliament-as-member-of-Vladimir-Putins-party.html

Frankly, I don't know why the US deported such a great Democrat

As disturbing an image as that might be, and it might... is, I can not help but understand the disturbedness behind it. Only the most disturbed mind could concoct of such, could they not?! This is what the Teaing people have done to normal and abnormal citizens alike.... made them ultimately disturbed!

Tea-Party-evolution-sm.jpg

Comrades,

Perhaps the owner of the above item sees it's greatest usefulness is in dipping tea bags into boiling water. If this is an original model, the owner may be correct!

The creative use of this POS reveals a most endearing quality, if you like tea.

I knew the AR platform was good for something.

Comrade Whoopie,

I had no idea we were on the same wavelength. I was already making plans to travel to Wisconsin and get a little bloody before I saw your post (see my post here).

I hope your fists are in tip top shape. You need good fists in order to get bloody. I'm planning on doing a lot of fisting up there. As you know, we progressives are fond of thrusting our fists--in the air, and getting bloody, of course, too.

As much as we all hate guns on here Whoopie, maybe this picture is a sign. It's saying, "kill all the liars" and it doesn't necessarily mean ending their physical life.

Dear Leninka, perhaps these two young thugette would love to join you, should you decide to continue to your fisting confrontation destination? Marx, named after an unnamed relative, no doubt, seems the fittest. Although, the young hooligan on the rights appears to have absconded with an opponents dentures.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I knew the AR platform was good for something.

In my experience, they are great for creating thousands of rounds of empty casings.

Otherwise, deadly accurate at ranges that may exceed 10 feet.

As an old bench rest shooter whose motto was "Shoot to Reload and Reload to Shoot", I really lusted after an AR 15 so I would then need the Dillon reloader.

Fun, fun, FUN!

So what's wrong with a little violence? Uncle Joe never scrupled to kill a few when necessary. He shot a man whose dog barked in the night. I think we should shoot anyone who doesn't voluntarily show his secret ballot to the Thought Patrol.

I know, I know, it's supposed to be a secret ballot but how can we make sure that people vote correctly if we can't see it?

If we can't see the ballot, then it's time for violence in the streets.

We'll only have to do it once, you know.

WHAT A GLORIOUS STATEMENT! Killing the unhappy leaves the happy! Leave it to a glorious comrade to add 2 + 2 = 7... 5... 4. Four happy people is better than 40000 unhappy peoples, is it not?!
I love this progressive slogan. We should send it to Wisconsin to support our fellowbrothern and sisterns.... comrades.