'Riot Shaming' as the new cause for the oppressed to smash

riot.jpg

Hey, Step Back with the Riot Shaming

Comrades,

Internet sources which must always be trusted have revealed a growing tactic of white male oppressors being used to repress the workers and the entitled.

Riot shaming, or the identification and public ridicule of participants in protests (the right to which is guaranteed in the constitution written by slave owning ancestors of the same white guys) is growing.

This RACIST attack on the self esteem of those with an opinion is tantamount to requiring proof of citizenship to vote or returning EBT cards and food stamps to look nothing like a Visa card carried by every white person so they can be easily spotted.

Rioters gots rights!

And I thought shaming these upstanding citizens for defecating on police cars was as low as these white troublemakers could get.

Tyler Reinhard makes an excellent argument for joining the fight. Be careful what you wish for.

And yes, wait until you see the guillotines.

I had a Dark Red Salmon once tell me that we Lighter Red Salmon should watch out because the school of Dark Red Salmon riot. I thought about this for a short time and replied that we Lighter Red Salmon schools don't riot; we hunt, build camps, and go to war. I didn't hear any more about rioting.

In touch with the Current Truth

Red Salmon

Comrades,

We should take this to the banks. They are racist, aren't they?

African-Americans are oppressed and so are entitled to reparations from racist whites. They must continue to be taught this from an early age, after all, NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE.

Whites must also be taught to share from an early age, especially with oppressed and poor African-Americans.

Wow! I thought it was bad when we had trouble in River City, Iowa. The game of pool was the culprit. Boy, was I wrong! We hadn't seen nuthin' yet!

Much as I don't want to interrupt the flow of conversation by inserting a video, I'm doing it anyway. (You don't have to listen to it, of course.)

I'm sure you get my point, or you certainly will when you listen to it. It's way more appropriate than you might think. This method of "snowing" people is universal and is used liberally, if you'll pardon the expression, by our "leaders." This video proves it. Have fun!

It's too bad we don't know who this little punk-ass is. He just looted something that he can't possibly use from the Ferguson Mall Pharmacy and we could tell the mall cop!

tovarichi-runs-from-the-mall-cop.jpg

He seems to be an energetic and alert youngster, perhaps a bit misguided.

He will learn quickly that those magnums are still a snug fit...

Or so I'm told.

That comrade went to the wrong mall.
[hide=]Image[/hide=]

Pamalinsky wrote:I'm sure you get my point, or you certainly will when you listen to it. It's way more appropriate than you might think. This method of "snowing" people is universal and is used liberally, if you'll pardon the expression, by our "leaders."

Komrade Pamalinsky, are you suggesting that, if a pool hall had been visited by a police officer, a cue stick had been sacrificed over the head of said police officer and said police officer had then fired 8 rounds from his 6 shooter at the alleged perpetrator, that white middle class Americans all over the country would then go on a rampage burning down pool halls and bowling alleys? If so I think it's a wonderful suggestion for a future campaign to convince one of the last majorities to become another victimized minority. If we can achieve this, we own the country. The beauty of it is that we could bribe less than 1000 trailer park residents, nation wide, with an 18 pack of Bud Light each. For $15000, we could have a national crisis requiring the suspension of the increasingly irrelevant Constitution, the imposition of martial law, for the good of The Children™, of course, and the elimination of those eminently crass houses of 'business'. Let us make plans immediately.

Hey Evil!

Way to show us wut it is!

Excellent photo/video array.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Komrade Pamalinsky, are you suggesting...
Yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting. Very clever of you to see through my "America First" camouflage. Clearly, you understand what transparency is all about. Very perceptive.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Komrade Pamalinsky, are you suggesting...
Yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting. Very clever of you to see through my "America First" camouflage. Clearly, you understand what transparency is all about. Very perceptive.

"America First" and then the rest of the world. All for the good of The Party™ and The Children™, of course.

I do my best.