Satan Demands Equal Rights

Satan Sketch 3.jpg
Exemplifying our nation's new found spirit of fairness and equality, Oklahoma City council members will consider placing a statue of Satan opposite the Ten Commandments currently displayed in City Hall. The council's move comes in response to numerous letters of complaint from local children demanding Satan be afforded equal treatment in public spaces. "If my mom can force me to sit on Santa's lap, why not Satan's?" lamented young Dante N. Furno as he exited his alternate universe studies class.

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- "A satanic group unveiled designs Monday for a 7-foot-tall statue of Satan it wants to put at the Oklahoma state Capitol, where a Ten Commandments monument was placed in 2012.

"The monument has been designed to reflect the views of Satanists in Oklahoma City and beyond," temple spokesman Lucien Greaves said in a statement. "The statue will also have a functional purpose as a chair where people of all ages may sit on the lap of Satan for inspiration and contemplation."

Similar requests for monuments have been made by a Hindu leader in Nevada, an animal rights group and the satirical Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster."

Off Thread I Know...But I Just Had To Post
TheNutJob.jpg

I think our team ought to wear Satan lapel pins. After all, Rules For Radicals, our most sacred text, is dedicated to Satan.

Che' Ramie wrote:Off Thread I Know...But I Just Had To

Hmmm I thought I heard Squirrel saying this the other day....

Squirel Serenity Prayer.jpg

There may be more support with more popular imagery.

Satan-c.jpg

[img]/images/Satan_Jesus_Wrestling_Hate_Speech.jpg[/img]

Satan is deeply hurt and offended by Jesus: "Your hate speech violates a number of Community Standards on Facebook and I can have you indefinitely suspended for that. So what's it going to be?"

This is good actually; it will give God something to aim at with the Hellfire and Brimstone. it's going to be such fun to watch this from the cheap seats in Heaven. :)

Che' Ramie wrote:Off Thread I Know...But I Just Had To Post

Thanks comrade...I bet you found that in one of my old training films.

Marching for Peace.jpg

Yes...sure...right...It appears that you're not "goose-stepping" high enough Comrade Captain...To inspire your Cadre...You must perform as expected & march with Revolutionary Vigor!!

[img]/images/Satan_Equal_Opinions_Hate_Speech.jpg[/img]

Equality of all beliefs and opinions NOW! Disagreement is hate speech!

Red Square wrote:Equality of all beliefs and opinions NOW! Disagreement is hate speech!

We assume, Comrade Square, that "equality of all beliefs and opinions" cannot apply to every belief and opinion. The usual exceptions apply, and Jesus Himself knows this.

Image [facepalm] OKC is literally going to hell in a handbasket if they actually do go through with this, ya know. LITERALLY... (also, Isaiah 5:20-21)

BTW, lucifer means "bringer of light".

I am wondering who is disguising himself here......hummmmm ?

Disguising.jpg

John Frum wrote:BTW, lucifer means "bringer of light".

Could it be that Satan brought us those wonderful new fluorescent curly bulbs? Well, then - proceed with the installation of the statue.

Captain Craptek wrote:

Could it be that Satan brought us those wonderful new fluorescent curly bulbs? Well, then - proceed with the installation of the statue.
Yes...Yes He Did!

How dare the shoulder angel demonize the innocent shoulder demon!

Shoulder_Angel_Demon_Demonize.png

Captain Craptek wrote:

goat.jpg
I'm thinking that the strange "object" sticking up from his lap with the bulb on top needs to be replaced with a curly bulb.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

I'm thinking that the strange "object" sticking up from his lap with the bulb on top needs to be replaced with a curly bulb.

Then there's that "blanket" covering his..., aaaah... lap. Ahem...