Scabs shunned, trying to breath union air in Chilean mine

Five of the 33 trapped Chilean miners formed a breakaway group after becoming isolated from the rest because of their status as "subcontracted workers", according to reports.

Scab miners trying to fit in with their more equals.

Five Chilean miners 'originally formed breakway group'

Five of the 33 trapped Chilean miners formed a breakaway group after becoming isolated from the rest because of their status as "subcontracted workers", according to reports.

I see an opportunity to organize a Union for non-Union subcontracted workers.

Rumor has it the breakaway group was formed by survivors of an unexpected mine explosion shortly after the fuse was lit. What was unanticipated was the astonishing rate the flame travelled the line. A sonic boom was the precursor to a disastrous explosion, the fault of scab workers.

I see 28 of the 33 rescued miners being fined $ 10,000 each for missing their last two monthly union dues.......

The unorganized members will never make it out. The water rations were paid for by the local and if you think any fly-by-night, freeloader is going to drink our water without having dues deducted, you have another think coming. And none of this "fair share" crap will suffice. It's full membership or nothing. Ah, it brings back fond memories.

Guess who would have been eaten first if they hadn't been discovered 17 days later?

NON-UNION MEMBERS TO BE EATEN FIRST!
SPOT THE SCAB!

Donner_Party.jpg

And andOne of the Comrades mentioned a fine for not paying union dues. A similar sum has been accessed for non attendance at required union gatherings. If we forget about these folks, anybody will skip the meeting for the most feeble of reasons.

The line has to be drawn somewhere, besides, all excessive overtime pay belongs to the local.

Krasnodar wrote:I see 28 of the 33 rescued miners being fined $ 10,000 each for missing their last two monthly union dues.......

Damn, they beat me there to collect that $$$$.

space1.jpg