Sgt. Bergdahl is Soviet Amerikan hero

Comrades!!! It is time to circle wagons around His Excellency!!! It is clear this Sgt. Bergdahl is Soviet Amerikan hero for his actions while guest of Haqqani and Taliban. In the eyes of our dear leader, Comrade Sgt. Bergdahl epitomizes this new generation of young progressives who have been taught by our progressives in academia. Therefore, at the next meeting of the Politburo's Central Committee, I intend to nominate Comrade Sgt. Bergdahl for.... The Order of Obama/Hero of Change. !!!!

Is Sgt. Bergdahl a hero deserving of The Order of Obama/Hero of Change? Comrades, I am torn. He spent time trying to make peace with the Taliban, and was acting like a good Progressive, as he had been taught in the skools that have been set up For the Children ™, yet he will now come back to his hometown where the rich Kapitalists have made their mansions. His father speaks of a book deal, which makes one wonder if the whole family is a bunch of <spit> Kapitalists, looking to <cough, spit> profits from his time with the Mooslum brothers in arms. Is it possible that he was changed into a <spit> Kapitalist while he was held captive? [img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Seriously.. as a Vet, I feel that he is deserving of nothing more than a Court Martial and a long, long, stay in Leavenworth. His actions prior to and since he walked away from his platoon warrant that he face desertion charges, at a minimum, if found guilty. If it is possible, the Army should try him on some kind of manslaughter charge as well. 6 Counts for those who died trying to find him, and more charges of some sort for those who were wounded and face a lifetime of disability. This man should have been left to rot, regardless of whether or not he was serving at the time he was "captured". I know that I am going on just the information that has been made public so far, and it's possible that he was somehow taken captive in a different manner, but to me, just listening to his former brothers in arms is enough. [img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

Minnesotastan wrote:Is Sgt. Bergdahl a hero deserving of The Order of Obama/Hero of Change? Comrades, I am torn. He spent time trying to make peace with the Taliban, and was acting like a good Progressive, as he had been taught in the skools that have been set up For the Children ™, yet he will now come back to his hometown where the rich Kapitalists have made their mansions. [highlight=#FFFF99]His father speaks of a book deal, which makes one wonder if the whole family is a bunch of <spit> Kapitalists, looking to <cough, spit> profits from his time with the Mooslum brothers in arms. [/highlight]Is it possible that he was changed into a <spit> Kapitalist while he was held captive? [img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Seriously.. as a Vet, I feel that he is deserving of nothing more than a Court Martial and a long, long, stay in Leavenworth. His actions prior to and since he walked away from his platoon warrant that he face desertion charges, at a minimum, if found guilty. If it is possible, the Army should try him on some kind of manslaughter charge as well. 6 Counts for those who died trying to find him, and more charges of some sort for those who were wounded and face a lifetime of disability. This man should have been left to rot, regardless of whether or not he was serving at the time he was "captured". I know that I am going on just the information that has been made public so far, and it's possible that he was somehow taken captive in a different manner, but to me, just listening to his former brothers in arms is enough. [img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

Comrade Mineso..Minnesoti..Minnn...whatever....

What kind of horse's ass father grows a pony tail? I ask you! But then, on the other hand, we have Birddog's book deal. Hmmmmmm..... I'm sure the "profits" from this work of fiction would be useful to The Party. Yes? Has Dear Leader executed another multi-confusionary bit of street theater on you comrade? Consider the possibilities... this stroke of genius has further divided the proles making them more easily managed. Birddog, Birddog, Birddog! I'm sick of hearing that name! See?

Captain Craptek said:
ComradeMineso..Minnesoti..Minnn...whatever....

What kind of horse's ass father grows a pony tail? I ask you! But then, on the other hand, we have Birddog's book deal. Hmmmmmm..... I'm sure the "profits" from this work of fiction would be useful to The Party. Yes? Has Dear Leader executed another multi-confusionary bit of street theater on you comrade? Consider the possibilities... this stroke of genius has further divided the proles making them more easily managed. Birddog, Birddog, Birddog! I'm sick of hearing that name! See?

Comrade Craptek, I am not sure if Birddog and family will have enough LIV's to peddle the "Birddog Chronicles" to? Yet I could be totally off-base here, since papa Birddog does have the nice beard to match his most excellent ponytail. Progs love to sport ponytails and Khomeini beards to demonstrate their commitment to "The Religion of Peace ™".Comrade Obama is currently growing a beard and ponytail in protest of Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi being held in Mexico. This ploy should do the trick seeing how it worked so well in the Birddog rescue.

Comrade Walrus,

Now I see why they make bike helmets in that strange shape. Obviously not simply for aerodynamic reasons, but to accommodate The Birddogs® and Dear Leader!

Speed-O.jpg

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] aroused my curiosity and incited me to check my archives when he wrote:What kind of horse's ass father grows a pony tail?
What kind of horse's ass indeed, sir?!
Captain Craptek reports for duty at The Cube
circa 2012!

craptek-ponytail-beet.png

OffTopic.PNG

Comrade Putout reminded me to check my archives when she wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] aroused my curiosity and incited me to check my archives when he wrote:What kind of horse's ass father grows a pony tail?
What kind of horse's ass indeed, sir?!
Captain Craptek reports for duty at The Cube
circa 2012!

May I remind you, Comrade Madam Putout, of your rather unusual coiffure when we went to Manhattan on our first overnight outing? Don't make me look deeper in the files...please.

Homies Visit 42nd St.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:

Yes, Comrade Captain, Minnesotastan doesn't roll off the tongue, does it? But it's better than the alternatives that the party gave us to choose from. Yes, I could see where maybe Dear Leader may have executed something that would confuse me. At times, it isn't that hard to do, and I bow at his greatness. The "profits" would definitely be useful to the Party, so when it comes out, I will buy as many copies as my monthly stipend will allow, in order to pass them out to other Comrades for them to enjoy and revel in. Thank you for setting me straight.
Why, as a Squirrel, would Birddog bother you so? Is it because of their chasing your friends and family into trees? With your superior intelligence, I would suggest throwing acorns at them. Eventually they will give up and run away.

Minnesotastan wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

Yes, Comrade Captain, Minnesotastan doesn't roll off the tongue, does it? But it's better than the alternatives that the party gave us to choose from. Yes, I could see where maybe Dear Leader may have executed something that would confuse me. At times, it isn't that hard to do, and I bow at his greatness. The "profits" would definitely be useful to the Party, so when it comes out, I will buy as many copies as my monthly stipend will allow, in order to pass them out to other Comrades for them to enjoy and revel in. Thank you for setting me straight.
Why, as a Squirrel, would Birddog bother you so? Is it because of their chasing your friends and family into trees? With your superior intelligence, I would suggest throwing acorns at them. Eventually they will give up and run away.

Comrade (starting with "M"),

Thanks for the advice - but my Party Elders (mother) told me never to play with or throw my food. So instead, I will settle for casting vile aspersions down upon the mad-dog birddogs!