Sheer scale of Venezuelan protests

When the mainstream media reports on protests, they usually leave out images such as the ones in this video.

Published on February 22, 2014
Aerial view of the rally on Avenida Francisco de Miranda (La California) against repression and violence of the regime and the armed paramilitary groups. #SOSVenezuela RepresiónEnVenezuela
Last edited by Karl Marx Treatment Center on 3/9/2014, 4:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Corrected a sheer boo-boo.

It's almost as large as the crowd at the welfare office applying for benefits and EBT cards, almost...

Comrade, our Dear Leaders know what we need to know, and what we don't.

If this isn't covered by our benevolent loving and caring State-run Media (and, if you will notice, it isn't) then we don't need to know about it! A few Hooligans [spit] in Venezuela are nothing compared to the People's struggle against Fascists in Ukrai…

Oh, look! A free Obamaphone! Praise the Dear Leader!

How Exciting to view proles Citizens lined up for, literally, Dozens of yards, all of them Ecstatically Cheering For The New Peoples Revolutionary Government of Venezuela!

Also, I am certain that Kamerad Tovarichi will affirm that this mob Autonomous Upwelling Of The Proletariat is only slightly smaller than the South-By-Southwest (SxSW) Peoples downtown mob crowd that occurs annually here in The Glorious Heroic Peoples Revolutionary Soviet of Austin! Kamerads! We Live In Great Times (I mean, besides the Natural Ascendancy of Commissar Obama & Commissarka Moocher). And now we are rapidly approaching The Glorious World Of Next Tuesday!

Pah! I have seen with my own two eyes more people than this modest gathering the last time twenty beets fell off a People's Collective truck.

"The people, united, will never be de-beeted."

I will proceed under the assumption that that gathering was inspired by a YouTube video, no prior planning or organization involved...

Tovarichi wrote:I will proceed under the assumption that that gathering was inspired by a YouTube video, no prior planning or organization involved...

And even if it was planned, what difference now does it make!

"A shear stress, denoted tau, arises from the force vector component parallel to the cross section. It is measured in SI units on the pascal scale."

On that basis I would assign the shear scale of this gathering to be somewhere between zero and big pascals.

Microsoft Word says: Did you mean sheer scale?