Sheriff Apparatchik Dupnik to receive Order of Lenin.

Comrades!

When an important member of the Party™ moves as swiftly to condemn the reactionary forces of the Reichwing Teabagging Fascists when violence occurs, none have been quicker on the draw than Sheriff Dupnik!

Not only was he quick on the draw and made the correct political assumptions, Dupnik duped the bourgeoisie toadies who kept calling his office with non-nonsensical stories of the racist Reichwing Jared Lee Loughner who was making and phoning death threats when it was clear Jared's mom has the same employer as Dupnik and probably has Party™ ties since the Party™ runs Pima County

Cheers to Sheriff Apparatchik Dupnik for great work on behalf of the Party™.
Remember, never let a crisis go to waste!
Your Order of Lenin is in the mail Comrade!

We, the members of the People's Cube just have one question for Apparatchik Dupnik; are you free on May Day this year for some more public speaking?

images.jpg

So it wasn't devil music? Or video games? Or movies? Or religion? Or Bush?

I blame this site actually...

Liberal hat of awareness off -
hatsoff.png

Making death threats is a crime and the police doing nothing about it will probably get somebody in trouble:

The Cholla Jumps

If this is true then that sheriff's got a whole lot of 'splainin' to do.

I am very proud of our comrade - no need to waste time on facts or some reichwingers version of "truth", but just say what needs to be said to push our propaganda.

In his defense, it is very difficult for the sheriff to read and acquire new information.
He appears to be suffering from HUYA. Where there is very little light and no readily available alternative source to provide light to read by. The Air is in short supply and really foul.

His staff answers the phone.

I'm sure the real truth will come out soon. Jar Jar will confess that "(insert name of Reich Winger) made him do it". This is not hard to figure out Comrades. It's common knowledge that Bush and Cheney have been beaming their hate messages directly into the minds of the masses via their Mind/Weather Control equipment in Antarctica.

Congratulations Sheriff Dupnik. The Order of Lenin is a prestigious honor Comrade.

Mr. Bush,
Enough already! Please turn off your machines. The NC Kollective has 6+ inches of snow and it's still snowing. Our Governor has declared NC in a state of emergency. You made your point (whatever that is) and we would like to get on with our good works.

Isn't it time to shut down all the vicious hate spewing right wingers down? Look at the devastation they leave in their wake!

I cite as examples such evil rantings from people like Randi Rhodes demanding the shooting of President Bush, or Alec Baldwin calling for the stoning death of Henry Hyde, or Bill Maher suggesting it's time to just kill crazy people like Sarah Palin, or that guy that made the movie about executing President Bush........oh wait

Ok, well, I listen to that evil gasbag Limbaugh every day just waiting for him to say just one thing that's inflammatory, then we'll have our proof boy will we! Same goes for Boortz and Hannity too, and FOX news, they'll say something sooner or later, I know it, cause that sheriff guy said so, and that nice Mr Olbermann with the little glasses said so too.

I want to make sure I used all the right words too; vicious, hate, spew...didn't say vitriol, maybe next time

Zenitar_Kamera wrote: I cite as examples such evil rantings from people like Randi Rhodes demanding the shooting of President Bush, or Alec Baldwin calling for the stoning death of Henry Hyde, or Bill Maher suggesting it's time to just kill crazy people like Sarah Palin, or that guy that made the movie about executing President Bush........oh wait

Yes Comrade Zenitar. Wait for what?

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Yes Comrade Zenitar. Wait for what?

Foolishly for a moment I forgot that all the comrades I mentioned were simply artists and protected by free speech. Much like our esteemed political leaders as well as the informative folk at Pravda and Tass CNN and MSNBC after the Ft Hood massacre absolutely not Islam related man caused incident, I should have practiced some restraint until a good quality lie was spread around about this nut being a far right activist all the details were known.

What a great comrade is Sheriff Dummkopf Dupnik! This gallant fellow, without hestitation and with no regard for himself, rushed in front of the nearest TV camera to spew out the Party's talking points before any facts could rear their ugly heads and spoil the narrative! How many of us would have had the presence of mind to do what he did, besides maybe John Edwards or Chuck Schumer?

Congratulations Sheriff Dupnik on your Order of Lenin! May you receive everything you deserve for what you did.

Zenitar_Kamera wrote:
Laika the Space Dog wrote:Yes Comrade Zenitar. Wait for what?

Foolishly for a moment I forgot that all the comrades I mentioned were simply artists and protected by free speech. Much like our esteemed political leaders as well as the informative folk at Pravda and Tass CNN and MSNBC after the Ft Hood massacre absolutely not Islam related man caused incident, I should have practiced some restraint until a good quality lie was spread around about this nut being a far right activist all the details were known.
INTERNAL PARTY MEMO:I see KZK has a future at the Ministry of Truth. KZK uses "strike-throughs" like a firebrand. Put the comrade in the Memory Hole and see if the comrade graduates to the Mail Room.

I believe the Sheriff ought to be made Czar of Climate of Hate, a division of the Global Warming-Climate Change department. You just never know when the hate climate will reach the red level. We must all be notified properly and stay on guard.

The useful idiot Sheriff forgot to look at all possibilities.

His most glorious portrait could hang in the lobby of the Chairman Obama Library and Re-education center as an inspiration for the people.

I applaud Sheriff Dipstick for his reference to Arizona as a "gun happy" State. I believe he should set an example by being relieved of his gun. After all, he's just an elected bureaucrat who spends his workday sitting behind a desk in the County Courthouse, so there is no reason why he'd ever need to carry a gun. And if he feels he needs protection when in public, he can simply order his deputies to surround him where ever he goes.

(Sheriff Andy Taylor never needed a gun)

Comrades,

His last name is pronounced like two words: "Dupe" and "Nick".

The latest OSHA studies reveal the most common affliction among sheriff's is a disease called
"Petrified Posterior".

Neotrotsky wrote:Image

For anybody old enough to remember the TV series called "The Munsters", he looks like a younger version of "Uncle Fester".

That may even predate Carville [pronounced CarVile]

Doopdick? Is that it, Comrade Tooorisky? Well, a most odd name, if I do say. He and his father looked like they should remain in prison indefinitely. Very shifty.... and as great great great grandpapa said, "never trust a bald man with shifty eyes".

Tooorisky, in Polish, the word for ass is "dupa."

Dupanik would be like an official title for someone who is an ass by profession.

example:
Soviet = advice
Sovietnik = advisor

I do believe Uncle Fester was an Addams, not a Munster.

Uncle Fester was an Addams, but I was thinking Curly of Three Stooges fame. Yuk, Yuk and Yuk.

I like the way he shaved off his eyebrows. Someone should give him a sharpie marker so he can have that Latina look.

Margaret wrote:Liberal hat of awareness off -
hatsoff.png

Making death threats is a crime and the police doing nothing about it will probably get somebody in trouble:

The Cholla Jumps

If this is true then that sheriff's got a whole lot of 'splainin' to do.

Come now Comrade Margaret, we all know that is just a Reich Wing KKKonspiracy site, secretly funded by the Beckies.

The real evidence is here ....

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread649091/pg1

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/erad3.html

The Rethuglican that commited those heinous acts left his "trail" at the site referenced at the links above.

Besides fitting all the other bio characteristics of a teabagger, 22 YO, living in Mommies Basement ™ , worshipping skulls, burning flags etc. seems he was a bit of a "truther" and also believed that the NASA Mars Rover and the Space Shuttle were scams.

In fact he (erad3) was even so intellectually advanced batshit crazy compared to the other lunatics folks at that wacko website who subscribed to such theories, they were jealous of his ability and suggested he seek help. The Kettle called the Pot "black". (excuse my racism)

There's got to be someone behind this Sheriff. He is applying too much strategy, like "never let a mass murder crisis from which you were completely awol" go to waste.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote:Image

For anybody old enough to remember the TV series called "The Munsters", [highlight=#ffff00]he looks like a younger version of "Uncle Fester".[/highlight]

Comrade Tooo,

BINGO! You hit the beet on the head. One of my fellow comrade workers, was displaying the picture of the nutjob, er... this hapless victim of reichwing "toxic rhetoric", and I recognized the semblance immediately, however this also looks like my glorious postmaster; lord of my beet field.

Image You'd be wearing an ugly smirk like that, too—if you had an entire political party of reprobates and a complicit media engaged in a bizzare orgy of cognitive dissonance and frightening displays of their own brand of psychosis—backing your worthless heinie!

Any bets as to when he gets a job offer from Marx-Stalin-NBC?

Strange

if you take off the hair and eyebrows

I'm just saying.......

Geeez...

To hear all the whining from the reichwing hate speech peddlers you'd think Komrade Dupnik (Obama be with him) had already outlawed free speech in Pima County....

polls_free_speech_zone_f_1404_59227_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Don't they know it won't be entirely banned until Next Tuesday ™ ??

Beavis wrote:I have been so enthralled by komrade DipshitDupnik's bravery in assigning blame without evidence. Very state-like of him and may Lenin be with him as he continues his brave fight against the reich-wingers and their hate speech. He is giving us Pollock's a good name!

dupniak.jpg

ah yes, he is embracing the Party's rhetoric with much gusto, is he not? He is the proud Democrat and shall go far in the Party! Our comrade jackdupa need not allow himself to be weighted down with facts, which are such a waste of time to the Progressive Purpose Driven Agenda ™ .

Is that how the Dupnit Dipshit Dupwad Sputnik Dupnik is to be for the looking like?

All this time I was for thinking I was for watching comedy special of the Buddy Hasbeenhacked!

dupnikhackett.jpg

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I like the way he shaved off his eyebrows. Someone should give him a sharpie marker so he can have that Latina look.
[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Anybody care to wager he shaved his pubes too? Isn't that part of the ritual?
*Ahem*
Cough, cough.
Seriously?

"BEFORE THE DEVIL KNOWS YOU"RE DEAD"
Now playing EVERYWHERE!

Why has Sheriff Dummkopf suddenly fallen silent? Is someone denying him his First Amendment rights?