Slandering Stalin

Comrades, in my travels around the net I've come upon some disturbing imagery. Apparently some Russian "artist" has cobbled together an exhibition of posters that call into question the growing cult of Stalin (note the disparaging term "cult" as if admiring the memory of Uncle Joe is some kind of deviant behavior).

In this example he uses an old propaganda trick to tug at our heartstrings. The little mind numbed robot children are saying "we remember" in reference to their thought criminal grandfather who was executed in 1942 during one of Uncle Joe's necessary purges.

And this T-shirt in which Trotsky speaks from beyond the grave to condemn Stalin for having him brutally murdered by an assassin, as if that's some sort of crime.

trotsky_icepick_tshirt.jpg

These Rightwing lunatics have no respect for the dead. How would they like it if we went around spewing hate speech about Bushitler or that whore Sarah Palin or even their beloved Ronald Raygun? Comrades, I invite you to post pictures and commentary mocking their leaders. Let's give them a taste of their own medicine.

Comrade Whoopie wrote: And this T-shirt in which Trotsky speaks from beyond the grave to condemn Stalin for having him brutally murdered by an assassin, as if that's some sort of crime.
Besides we all know that Trotsky actually committed suicide. Papa Joe's enemies just want you to think otherwise!

Why are those children still alive? They should thank Stalin for not killing their parents, too. Have they no appreciation? This younger generation! What a bunch of ingrates. No appreciation for what Uncle Joe did to further our cause.

Indeed Leninka! Why..... without Stalin we would not have had Obama!

Aw come on. Just look at Uncle Joe below:

ussr0423.jpg

What's not to Love? Who's next? Lenin?

I see you've added another masterpiece to your gallery. The Buffoon Social Justice Art Gallery? I'm impressed.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Aw come on. Just look at Uncle Joe below:

The attachment ussr0423.jpg is no longer available

Yes he did indeed !

Just like Our Most Great Leader today

Now, some racists traitors would say that since the Great One, Barack Hussein Obama, voted against theBorn Alive Infant Protection Act, his position is that once a baby has been selected for abortion it thereafter has no right to the food, comfort or medical care provided to other babies born alive.

Lies, lies and more lies - Comrades ! Our Most Great Leader cares about all children. For proof I have included a picture of a child adoring him.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Aw come on. Just look at Uncle Joe below:

Oh, the compassion, the compassion!

Peoples, I'm late to this fun time....

First-

Commisarke Pinkie remarked to Leninka:

Leninka, I propose we get with the other female comrades, don our revolutionary red moo-moos, and form a biker gang just for women! No men allowed--but at the same time we'll also agitate to become members of THEIR biker gangs on the grounds that they're being discriminatory, non-inclusive, and old-boy-networkish.

How progressive!

goodoleboyish.jpg

Second-

Grigori E.R. remarks:

I can't blame the Islamic Brothers for cracking down on that! Good grief what's next?

This is whats next!

goodoleboyish.jpg

Third-

Mrs. Alczarweary proses:

The poor mens in the Mooslim places have only the two choices - to be the rapists of the womens or to be the freedom fighters and do the jihad and be of spontaneous person combustion.

We can only assume these two would choose the former...

goodoleboyish.jpg

Fourth-

More Equaler Red Square spoke:

goodoleboyish.jpg

Fifth-

Leninka Dusted:

Look no further than what fell out of an old KGB file the other day when I was dusting and mopping Comrade Red Square's office.

Quiet Comrade.jpg

Sixth-

Commisarka Pinkie one mo' 'gain:

we could attach "sissy bars" to the backs of the bikes, and hang our moomoos over them

goodoleboyish.jpg

Seventh-

Comrade Whoopie "whoopied!":

As long as we're on the topic of stuff embedded in cracks and moo-moos...

goodoleboyish.jpg

Eighth-

Leninka again:

men haven't changed a bit in the last 2000 years.

goodoleboyish.jpg

Ninth-

More Equaler said:

Obama_Lost_in_Michelle_Butt.jpg

Praise Obama, Praise Alinsky...

IFDM 200 A.jpg

I believe Comrade Buffoon is slightly Off Topic and somewhat excessively cheeky.

ImageImage

Comrade Buffoon, some might find effin' effinsive.
-just sayin'

I'm just playin' wid ya. I think it's fuggin' fine.

aaaakkkk!!! ( you can quote me) I am so offended I do not know which lawyer to call!! This is the mostests such an outrage!

(o m g, how did dear leader Leader get stuck in her buttocks??!! Is that sicko or fart what?)

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:aaaakkkk!!! ( you can quote me)

Done and done Fraulein.

(Anything else I can do for ya?)

Neotrotsky wrote:Now, some racists traitors would say that since the Great One, Barack Hussein Obama, voted against theBorn Alive Infant Protection Act, his position is that once a baby has been selected for abortion it thereafter has no right to the food, comfort or medical care provided to other babies born alive.

Lies, lies and more lies - Comrades ! Our Most Great Leader cares about all children. For proof I have included a picture of a child adoring him.

Comrade Neotrotsky,

To quote a meme from Robocop, I'd buy that for a dollar! To quote any progressive citizen, I'd accept that as a ration!

Let's also not forget the very compassionate and progressive one-child policy enforced in China. Somehow the figures suggest that Chinese citizens are, however, not all complying. Can it be that Bush is disseminating, uh, let's rephrase that… Can it be that Bush is somehow intentionally creating non-existent Chinese on a massive scale to bring the Party's competence in statistical gathering and reporting into question, hence the Party itself?

There is low, comrades, and there is low.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote:Now, some racists traitors would say that since the Great One, Barack Hussein Obama, voted against theBorn Alive Infant Protection Act, his position is that once a baby has been selected for abortion it thereafter has no right to the food, comfort or medical care provided to other babies born alive.

Comrade Neotrotsky,

To quote a meme from Robocop, I'd buy that for a dollar! To quote any progressive citizen, I'd accept that as a ration!

Let's also not forget the very compassionate and progressive one-child policy enforced in China. Somehow the figures suggest that Chinese citizens are, however, not all complying. Can it be that Bush is disseminating, uh, let's rephrase that… Can it be that Bush is somehow intentionally creating non-existent Chinese on a massive scale to bring the Party's competence in statistical gathering and reporting into question, hence the Party itself?

There is low, comrades, and there is low.

Excellent Comrade!

Using the same November election game plan, we can always blame Bush

Dearest comrade Whoopie, I am of such flatterment and your kindness in quoting! Please feel free to quote my "aaaakkk"'s at anytime.
We must all pray Obamera that this most awful slanderings stop.

I quote Fraulein Pulloskies when I say "AAAAAK!"

Word of advice to the collective, mixing the Peoples Vodka and shiny red lady butts will makes you do things like what I did!

Whats more severe than a self denouncement? I need it...

Comrade Buffoon wrote: Whats more severe than a self denouncement? I need it...

Pinkie's shovel?!

Or Pinkie giving one a lobotomy ...

... using her shovel.

--
ZB

I still have a flat spot on the back of my head from repeated whackings. The doctors said it would pop back out if I blew my nose really hard, but no luck so far.

I thought JiffyLobo had the potential to remedy that by a good frontal and internal blow.

Comrades, today I subjected myself to punishment so severe, I can barely type these words!

All done in fear of being subjected to the fabled legendary Pinkie Shovel Whacking ™ and offending the Party!

Instead of checking the mailbox for my Obama Stash ™ installment, I worked! And paid taxes!

"AAAAK!"

Is there any harsher form of social justice for a white oppressor?

Hey, I remember those guys! Swapped CDs of Fugazi for Wall of Voodoo.