Slogan Help

Is this a baby ape, or a full grown ape? ...A hairy tike sucking nourishment from the bottle, or an aged boozer? Wait! He has an opposable thumb!!!!!! This can't be!

Casserole Czar wrote:Is this a baby ape, or a full grown ape? ...A hairy tike sucking nourishment from the bottle, or an aged boozer? Wait! He has an opposable thumb!!!!!! This can't be!

It can be and it is!

I drink, therefore I am

Got Cube(TM)?

It brings good things to strife

Don't leave dacha without it

Drunk monkey.

{OFF}
Opposable thumb? Hell yeah, ain't you ever seen Obama holding a pen like a termite stick?

{OFF}
Opposable thumb? Hell yeah, ain't you ever seen Obama holding a pen like a termite stick?
It makes my sides to be splitting!! I have been of note at strange holding way of writing implement and imagine he is only keeping stink far from himself as in my home country lefthands is always buttwipe.

Another slogan may be: Don't be such a chimp, drink Cube(TM).

Off:
[Snorting laughter...and a toot to crown it off!]

"Tested on capitalist pig-monkeys for your safety. Only 10% of subjects exposed resulted in explosive fatalities."

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Drunk monkey.

{OFF}

Can Dear Leader not be hungry?

Czar Czar wrote:"Flinging Kollective Poo since 2005"

Pooh Flinging.. HOW PROGRESSIVE!

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
I've got nothing...
4 out of 5 political prisoners surveyed say that Peoples' Cube vodka is the best! The other 1 out of 5 are somewhere at the bottom of the sea.