Something for the ladies

Some entrepreneurial prole (we need to put an end to that) has come out with a Scott Brown "action" figure. I'm sure it was intended as a voodoo doll (hat pins not included). They appear to be microwave safe and they'll take repeated whacks with a shovel and bounce back begging for more.

No word on how they'd fare under the razor sharp tip of an ice axe however.
"Hey Rocky, watch me pull an ice axe outta my hat"

Kennedy seat thief doll comes with two changes of clothes and a snap on fig leaf. Don't sit at home grinding your teeth while he obstructs Obama's push for Heath Care reform. Now you can sink your teeth directly into him. The perfect stress reliever.

Yeah, he's good, but he's no Obama action figure!
Image Ahhh. . . so much better a designer.

That issooookapitalist!(by the way, is that a bulged I see??? I'm shocked..... I'll have to look again)

Commissar_Elliott, thank you for displaying a REALfauxObama. (I only hope you received permission from the great Rham so hisChicago goonsassistantsdon't come after youwon't need to talk to you about a permit)

Who would want Scott Brown? Sure, he's damned good looking and at least when he did the centerfold he was put together. But he's not a prog, you know.

Much better to have Senator Byrd, who is wheelchair bound and senile, but who has a lovely prog soul. Never did see a taxpayer dollar he didn't have a use for.

[quote="Commissar Theocritus"]Who would want Scott Brown? Sure, he's damned good looking and at least when he did the centerfold he was put together. But he's not a prog, you know.[/font]

Much better to have Senator Byrd, who is wheelchair bound and senile, but who has a lovely prog soul. Never did see a taxpayer dollar he didn't have a use for.[/quote]

OH! be still my heart! Byrdiebird is a hunk-a-rama, is he not, comrade? There's nothing like a prog soul to stir one's heart.
I bleed for thee, dear Byrd of my soul!

You know, I hear that Senator Byrd's emissions are now the same at both ends.

I haven't loved a Senator so much since Metzenbaum. Or Alan Cranston.

Just like I love Pat Leahy.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Yeah, he's good, but he's no Obama action figure!
Image Ahhh. . . so much better a designer.

Yeah, I've seen this.

Oh, right. Because I'm sure Obama is TOTALLY badass with a samurai sword and a gun. Please. I'm guessing Darth Vader is supposed to be a)George W. Bush; b)Sarah Palin; or c)Rush Limbaugh.
What are the odds someone will go to all this trouble for a Republican action figure?

There is a Michael Moore action figure. Well, it's not an action figure. It's a couch.

This Scott Brown "action" figure baffles me. Why would children want to play with a replica of a man who wishes them to die of starvation due to lack of free single payer healthcare? Why would womyn wish to ogle the likeness of someone who wishes them to expire while having an abortion with a coat hanger in the back of a filthy gas station? Why would stupid voters of Massachusetts elect a man who wishes them to boil to death due to runaway greenhouse effect after they have drowned due to rising sea levels?

And now, I have heard rumors that some lunatics want this evil raaaaacist to run for president? President???? This man has no experience save for a few years in the Massachusetts State Senate which is almost a big a joke as the Illinois State Senate. This Brown lunacy is nothing but a cult of personality! Elect a vacuous back bencher to Ted's Senate seat and the presidency? How stupid can people be? Has the country gone mad????

Comrades;

Good News!! I was forced to listen to the screetching hoot owl Laura Ingraham on the way to work and she was playing bits of the the interview between the mushed mouthed idiot Barbra Walters and Scott Brown:

WALTERS: The Tea Party movement was important to your victory. How influential do you think the Tea Party movement is going to be?

BROWN: Well, you're making an assumption that the Tea Party movement was influential, and I have to respectfully disagree. It was everybody. I had a plurality...

See comrades, he has "plurality;" he states that he is a"big tent person." Thank Gaia! Let's all hope that Obama blows him and gives him lots of money can convience him to be more progressive!!