Something to look forward to someday!

The noble progressives of England are now imprisoning evil thought criminalsfor distributing racist literature online! Oh how I long to see the day when similar thought criminals can be seized by our caring government, and locked away where they can do no harm to anyone in society.

Disgusting. A travesty of justice. I fear we are all too close to this sort of thing happening over here.

They are inciting more racial hatred by having a trial and publicizing it, than by ignoring the ignorant bastards!

"Inciting racial hatred is a crime and one which seems to occur tooregularly. This kind of material will not be tolerated as this lengthyinvestigation shows."

Case closed.

Yes, I heard the words of John "Cougar" Mellencamp "Dingleheimer Smith" recently when he put forth the notion that the First Amendment is merely a collective right, rather than an individual right.

You see, because we have freedom of the press, that qualifies as freedom for all. No need to muddy things by letting any old so and so have a say. Especially not some mean old blogger.

This was the clever argument we made for the Second Amendment as well until those ignorant boobs on the Supreme Court ruled otherwise. What do they know about the law and Constitution anyway? Bunch of jerks! I don't even know why a lovely Latina like SoSomeyer would even want to be part of that wrecking crew.

WTF..."Adil Khan, head of diversity and community cohesion at Humberside Police."

OMG, this stuff just makes me want to puke. I found this video that explains "Community Cohesion," what a bunch of gobbledygook!

What is Community Cohesion? Why it's the shtick that binds all us fellow travelers together.

Wake up and smell the global glue comrade. For more info, visit the Huffinglue Post.

Reminds me of a great comedy routine featuring The Marx Brothers called The Global Glue Schtick™.

This is not quite the same as that great comedy routine, but for any Huffers, it'll do the trick:

Colonel 7.62 wrote:The noble progressives of England are nowimprisoning evil thought criminalsfor distributing racist literature online! Oh how I long to see the day when similar thought criminals can be seized by our caring government, and locked away where they can do no harm to anyone in society.

Disgusting. A travesty of justice. I fear we are all too close to this sort of thing happening over here.

This has been a long time in the making, since 1967 to be precise. No need to wait for 1984.

Self-Defense Under Attack in Britain

August 8, 2003
by Ilana Mercer

British Prime Minister Tony Blair has argued aggressively forBritain's right to defend itself from perceived threats in the internationalarena. Unfortunately, his nation is increasingly hostile to individualswho harbor a civilized desire to live in peace without being menacedand exploited by dangerous criminals.

Tony Martin, for one.

This elderly,law-abiding, English farmer was recently released from jail, afterbeing arrested for the crime of defending his home in August 1999.Martin killed a career criminal by the name of Fred Barras (with ashotgun blast to the burglar's back, in the farmer's darkened house,late at night, with one of the intruders shining a flashlight intoMartin's eyes) and injured the robber's accomplice, Brendon Fearon,when the two broke into the elderly man's homestead. Martin wasconvicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison, the jury findingthat he had no freedom to use such force to defend his property or his life.

For the rest of the article, read on here:<br>http://www.hudson.org/index.cfm?fuseact ... ls&id=2976

These two would have gotten a lighter sentence had they:

1. Gone to Mexico and entered LA illegally
  2. Actually killed four people and been charged as follows:
  • 4 counts of felony death by vehicle
  • One count of hit and run
  • One count of no operators license
http://www.digtriad.com/news/local/arti ... 0&catid=57

Comrade Whoopie wrote:What is Community Cohesion? Why it's the shtick that binds all us fellow travelers together.

Wake up and smell the global glue comrade. For more info, visit the Huffinglue Post.

Comrade Whoopie,

Now all Comrades can read all about it in the Party Approved Huffinglue Post™

Comrades, this is all excellent news. I personally handle real estate. I should not be required to do anything else. Therefore I <i>shouldn't</i> have to defend myself. Nor <i>should</i> have to have any opinions, other than the Nanny State is better at opinions than I am.

So any time anyone has an opinion that I don't like, I don't get to say anything about it, as long as it's a Muslim who wants to see me dead, or a Progressive who knows how to spend my money more than I do.

But if it's a Rethuglican who tells me that I have a right to my money and my freedom, then I have to express my instant hatred of that, because that requires me to have an opinion of my own rights and property and freedoms.

A made progressive has division of labor. There are progs to think for me. There are progs to defend me. There are progs to spend my money.

Because I shouldn't have to.

That's right Commissar. *hhhhhuuuuuuufffffff* ahhhhhh.... want some Global Glue(TM)?

It will save you the trouble of even having to write about your new found Progressive Freedoms(TM).

With enough huffing you won't even need the glue anymore, Jodin Morey has proven that you can hyperventalate on your own hot air and get the same progressive high.

Yes, Jodin Morey did prove a lot to me. But there's one thing that I'm so envious of him about. His smugness.

I have been conversing with dear Jodin. What, I asked myself, would Jodin do if he were confronted with--wait for it--reality? I hate reality. It's so mean. Jodin told me that reality doesn't bother him at all because he just thinks of himself.

In fact, Jodin told me that he got a really big balloon snifter and he farts in his balloon snifter. And then he <i>huffs his farts.</i> This way Jodin doesn't have to bother with reality, and he's as flexible as a dog licking its own ass.

And nothing can bother him since he's huffing his own farts.

WWJD? Huff your own farts!

Glorious gastrations! WWJD! Eureka! Brilliance! Jodin Morey must be hanging out with these comrades...

Comrades, the Glue that Holds Us Together ™ is still very much in my mind from my days working at the VEB Sachsenring Zwickau, which made the Trabant car. As some may know, the Trabant was made of sheets of fiber dunked in various forms of resin. This tedious process (and its inherent effects on the workers) would explain delivery times of 15 years or more. Brothers (and sisters) the Trabant was the true opiate of the masses. Post production fumes were equally shared amongst the proletariate of East Germany and beyond.

Ah hah! This explains most of the cinema I have seen from East Germany. Thank you comrade Pieck, you have cleared a mystery from my mind.

Comrade RR,

The German Demokratik Republik did not have cinema. It is inefficient and distracts the proles from their mission. What you saw was dubbed cinema from our next door neighbors, the People's Republik of Poland.

Have you seen <i>The Lives of Others</i>? I don't watch too many movies, being unwilling to surrender the time line of my life to another even for a few hours, but this one is very much worth the time.

A man is a STASI agent investigating a playwright suspected of disloyalty to the East German state. His girlfriend is involved; his friend, another old playwright, is blackballed. I found myself greatly moved, and it's been a success around the world in Samizdat releases. Of course the people who loved it the most were the people living under totalitarian regimes. The moonbats sneer. As is their wont, because of their desire for domination.