Special license plates for Rethuglikkkans

Everyday we see them, we come into contact with them, our children play with their children, but do we really know who they are? I'm speaking of course of the Republicans among us. Despite the strength of The Party, there are still countless misguided fools who attempt to push their racist and hate filled agenda in our towns, cities, and airwaves. For the safety of our society and The Children(TM) we must know who these dangerous people are.

The solution is simple, I propose a mandatory Non Progressive registry, and accompanying license plates that identify the offending non progressive. We will form a searchable online database of political offenders, and post their pictures and identities for all to see. This way, we can properly segregate ourselves from the dangerous hate mongers among us. As an added benefit, all the additional work to create these registrations and databases will employ more undocumented liberals in need of gainful employment. It is a win-win situation comrades! We successfully protect ourselves from dangerous political offenders, and employ those who do the work others do not wish to do!

I thought the trailer hitches already gave them away?

0.jpg

Brilliant Colonel!

And as Comade Dig4Utopia pointed out, they'll be easy to spot. They're all of the Redneck™ genome, every last one them, which means, yes, trailer hitches, 4x4 trucks, shotguns, and hound dogs named Cooter. Oh, and Bibles, they all carry pocket Bibles. And run Moonshine stills. And all the women wear Daisy Duke's. Every last one of them.

Facts are facts.

Meanwhile, down on the farm:

oleboys.jpg
Zek Boy (red hat);"What'd he say Billy Bob?"

Billy Bob (green hat);"Ahh dun know Zek. I ain't never heard me no talken rooster before."

Pig;"You sure have a purdy beak thar rooster"

Red neck valentine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egCeIwj ... r_embedded

This should seriously be considered and mandated immediately. It's easy to spot us liberal Democrats by our the burka's, but Rethuglicans hide behind church pews and American flags.
I believe we must consider stapling something like this to their forehead so they can be more easily recognized. "We have the children to consider ™" , do we not?!!

repb warning.jpg

Those RethugliKKKans think they are so clever: .
Image.

--Peeples Journalist

Comrades,

They don't even know who is in office, who is Ofama? A nephew? a love child?

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:This should seriously be considered and mandated immediately. It's easy to spot us liberal Democrats by our the burka's, but Rethuglicans hide behind church pews and American flags.
I believe we must consider stapling something like this to their forehead so they can be more easily recognized. "We have the children to consider ™" , do we not?!!

The attachment repb warning.jpg is no longer available

Not that it has anything to do with the subject, but seeing the faux Social Security card, reminds me of a project I did this morning. I don't even recall why I did it-

commie_card.gif

Comrade Vladimer,
There was a time, long long ago, when being a "Card Carrying Communist" meant something extraordinary. Sadly those days are gone and besides, the proper term today is Progressive or Prog for short.

Commissar Colonel 7.62,
Maybe instead of whole new license plates, special year stickers just for Rethuglikkkans?

devil_sticker.gif

Nathaniel Hawthorne's "The Scarlet Letter", for some reason, comes to mind.

WHAT!!! A COMRADE DARE'S TO MENTION BOURGEOIS LITERATURE!

Ahhhhrrrmmmm.... never said it. I'd like to keep my rations of most equal Commissar Blokayev's specialty.

But I am watching!

Red Rooster wrote:WHAT!!! A COMRADE DARE'S TO MENTION BOURGEOIS LITERATURE!

Ahhhhrrrmmmm.... never said it. I'd like to keep my rations of most equal Commissar Blokayev's specialty.

But I am watching!

A new recipe for The Official Party Approved Margarita™ should be coming out of the R&D lab this spring. It had to wait for a bit because currently I have my useful idiots academic researchers testing a new air freshener in all the teacher's lounges in Wisconsin. Keeping our union dollars support is of great importance to The Party™

--
ZB

I DENOUNCE THE ROOSTER OF RED for not providing visual proof of said redneckery...

big-fat-bottoms.jpeg

And all the women wear Daisy Duke's. Every last one of them.

Facts are facts.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:I DENOUNCE THE ROOSTER OF RED for not providing visual proof of said redneckery...

big-fat-bottoms.jpeg

And all the women wear Daisy Duke's. Every last one of them.

Facts are facts.

GOOD GAWD!!
Milk cows should NOT wear short cutoffs.

Comrade Buffoon,
Thank you for that visual proof. It was a little tough on the eyes though. Maybe something a little easier to watch is in order? Take a break and enjoy Comrades:

Anastacia - Sick And Tired

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1mujnb ... re=related

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote: A new recipe for The Official Party Approved Margarita™ should be coming out of the R&D lab this spring. It had to wait for a bit because currently I have my useful idiots academic researchers testing a new air freshener in all the teacher's lounges in Wisconsin. Keeping our union dollars support is of great importance to The Party™

--
ZB
I am eagerly awaiting this recipe, Comrade. My stash of Party Approved™, beet-based tequila has for too long languished in the liquor cabinet awaiting a suitable opportunity for delicious, but fully equal, mixing.