Celebrate Spring Equinox, symbol of equality in nature

[img]/images/Equality_Night_and_Day.png[/img]

What equal thing have you done lately? Have you subjected yourself to self-criticism for having a selfishly happy moment at a time when others suffered oppression?

Have you disfigured yourself to compensate for the time when you looked more handsome or beautiful than others?

Have you been perfectly healthy most of the year and need a day to make up for it?

If you wore clothes 100% of the time (or 0% of the time), do you feel the need to make up for your imbalanced lifestyle?

These are some of the things we must do to celebrate equality during Spring Equinox - the symbol of egalitarianism and proof that equality in nature does exist.
Spring Equinox it time for all comrades to let loose and make things equal. For example, if you chase women throughout the year, you must spend this day chasing men. And so on.

Spring Equinox celebration is a mandatory event, unless you are exempt by the state. All other comrades must participate to fulfill their quotas, or face night duty for each transgression. Further repercussions will be given proportionally to violations, to equalize your behavior.

Please note that Palm Sunday is not to be celebrated because that would discriminate against comrades who have no palms.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Please note that Palm Sunday is not to be celebrated because that would discriminate against [highlight=#ffff00]comrades who have no palms[/highlight].
Comrades,

I recently noticed that I am in possession of [highlight=#ffff00]4 (four) palms![/highlight] As a result, I will consider sharing my good fortune with the appropriate female person/plant/thing but only under specific circumstances. Interested parties must bring a large sample of their latest distillation product and any available mixed nuts or potato chips. I will be resting in my Safer Space.™

Captain Craptek
(The People's Rodent)

Spring equinox is a device of the capitalist Wall street fascists, who want to sell different clothing due to seasonal differences.

winter clothes = summer clothes
winter shovel = summer shovel

All seasons are equal!

Minitrue wrote:Spring equinox is a device of the capitalist Wall street fascists, who want to sell different clothing due to seasonal differences.

winter clothes = summer clothes
winter shovel = summer shovel

All seasons are equal!

True. Unfortunately, seasonal equality is distributed so unevenly in my area that consumers "want to buy" different clothing. Capitalists! <spit>

Say...shouldn't there be some kind of tax on this daylight people are saving now? How dare they hoard daylight without sending their fair share to the government for proper redistribution?