Straight Outta Ca$h Compton

Comrades,

In yet another case of malingering Bush-spite, in which Republicans--in and out of the closet--wreak social, fiscal, and envrionmental havoc for sheer demented pleasure, the once-noble city of Compton faces bankruptcy. Compton has long been a byword for progressive virtues and a pinnacle of racial tolerance and harmony, as deftly put to sublimely emotive verse and music spiced with piquant multiculturalisms on the 1988 album Straight Outta Compton, "the first album to reach platinum status with no airplay support and without any major tours." Ignored and suppressed due to institutional racism, which reached its zenith during the Reagan junta of the time, the album nevertheless spoke to millions of the winds of social justice blowing through Compton, of its uplifting social economy, of how there can be--nay, is!--a better way, of Hope and Change.

More than any other, the track "Express Yourself!" embodied the heartfelt fraternal Compton way-of-life. The group's nom-de-guerre-pacifistique acronym was immediately racially pejoratively sensationalized, but in this election year, it bears repeating that NWA in fact stands for that which President Obama does: Nice, Well-educated, Articulate. Past claims by the members about other meanings for the acronym were not false consciousness, as claimed by those seeking to impugn racially the members' mental faculties, but pernicious false reporting perpetrated by reactionary capitalist propaganda organs threatened by calls for peaceful coexistence, economic vibrancy, and community spirit.

The album ultimately succeeded in the face of crushing opposition from the racist Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy. Republicans enraged at Ethnic-Americans' spreading messages of compassion, environmental awareness, social justice, tolerance, to which GOP-offspring proved receptive, was more than the whiter-than-white Romney-clone GOP masses could take. Accordingly, plans were drawn up to take revenge on Compton. The city was forced to borrow money, spend greedily and brutally on municipal employees and activities, and accept without question Republicanized financial statements from GOP accountant-moles working undercover in the city's various departments. Today, those nefarious schemes have born their mean-spirited vile fruit.

But do note that I do not write in the past tense, rather the present perfect. For there is no doubt in our collective mind that come re-election in November, Compton will regain its wealth, its health, its societal anchors when the Republicans are swept not just from offices across the land but from the country itself.

So pour yourself an Ice-T, add an Ice Cube, and linger a while among the defness of Straight Outta Compton. Regale yourself with promises of what could have, should have, been but for the GOP.
Last edited by Comrade_Tovarich on 7/19/2012, 10:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Had to progressivize the text, updated truth of title

Do not vote for this disgusting alternative in November.

romney-sons.jpg

Reject Romney! Amerika needs strong Communism!

Comrade E Presidente,

That is Obamariffic! The loathing, the h8, the urge to enslave--all so palpable in that photograph. Were it not so necessarily instructional as to the true nature of our class enemy, it should be banned.

>shudder<

Where do they FIND such horrific photographs? I nearly threw up, but at the last second I thought of Debbie Wasserman-Schulz-Smith-Black-Jones and felt a delicious (and somewhat erotic) calm take over my body :)

Guess you Reds were wrong, huh?

"Once a city goes commie, it never goes back."

Maybe they should've tried some glasnost and perestroika. Hahahahahaha!!!

Man. They got a lot of teeth in that family.

El Presidente,

You have brought the ugly Kapitalists into the light!

I mean, the guys are like, sooooo Brooks Brothers, and, even worse, they all are smiling! Including the wife!

How can you smile when Amerika is suffering? Unconscionable!

Oh, and why do two of his sons have their hands in their pockets? Hmmmm? Are they trying to hide something? Hmmmm? My guess is that they are concealed carry freaks!

A disclosure of Romney's tax returns for the last 40 years would clear all of this up!

I don't see why this is such an unreasonable request!