Strategic Patience Euphemizing Strategic Constipation

Today's lesson, Comrades, is to add a new term to our ObamaSpeak vocabulary to enable us to remember important relationships between or among various phrases typically not well understood by the masses.

It requires us to practice the linguistic skill derisively characterized as "euphemizing" by people too poorly educated to understand the power of the process by which skilled euphemizing can transform (or even transmogrify) a ordinary, pedestrian, concept or thing into something quite extraordinary.

Today's lesson is to learn that "Strategic Patience" is a skillful euphemization of "Strategic Constipation." The latter wrongly denotes an inability to perform an important task, but properly euphemized, it connotes the ability and wisdom of avoiding expulsion of rigid accumulations of what was needed in the past.

The news-photograph (from The Peoples Ministry of Intimate PhotoShopping) immediately below shows Obama contemplating and then conceiving euphemization of strategic constipation as strategic patience.

But we need to be mindful that this process can be quite challenging even for a even a skilled practitioner such as President Obama, who, as shown in the picture above, is struggling mightily to transmogrify an excretionary failure into a contemplative success.

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 2/10/2015, 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Added link & "The news-photograph" paragraph not included in original as result of KOOK's oversight

Brian Williams was with President Obama in enduring the stress of Strategic Patience.

--KOOK

Comrade Kook, they are working on the plumbing when I last saw them. This picture is proof that they successfully did a campaign of plumbing and made a huge toilet out of the room.

Damn those Rethuglikkkans and their "War on Sanitation"

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Damn those Rethuglikkkans and their "War on Sanitation"
No doubt, they have binders full of turds.

Gosh, Comrades, maybe they really mean (you never know) Euthanizing Strategic Constipation. I mean, doesn't everyone have GERD? I get emails asking me this all the time. This strategy keeps us introverted when the shit is really bombing us from the outside all the time!

It is all fundamental after all. Or at least it proceeds from the fundament.

Leading from behind, indeed.

RedDiaperette wrote:It is all fundamental after all. Or at least it proceeds from the fundament.

[highlight=#ffff00]Leading from behind, indeed.[/highlight]
Hey thanks, Comrade RedDiaperette, I really needed that. Tooooot!

Pamalinsky wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:It is all fundamental after all. Or at least it proceeds from the fundament.

[highlight=#ffff00]Leading from behind, indeed.[/highlight]
Hey thanks, Comrade RedDiaperette, I really needed that. Tooooot!
And a rooty-toot-toot to all, my dear Comrade Pamalinsky!

Here's an ObamaCare Medical Device Update on President Obama's "Strategic Patience"™ Foreign Policy to avoid those uncomfortable feelings of "urgency."

Using the ObamaCare Medical Device Wheeled Chair designed for persons suffering from insufficient fiber but needing to be "on the go," Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Martin Dempsey maneuvers President Obama in the wheeled-chair dubbed "ChairForce One" to enable him to be "on the go" while following the prescriptive advice by Dr. Susan Rice for President Obama to use Strategic Patience™ to avoid the kinds of "urgent" movements typically induced by ungentle effects of Extreme Agents:

--KOOK