Sweat T-Shirts

Comrades,

Lately I was made aware of a gross social injustice done to one Janet Lovett, a misguided immigrant from Peru who took AmeriKKKan citizenship. That the incident took place in Florida, a penitentiary state run by the criminal brother of the former War Criminal in Chief, the deranged sadist George W. Bush, is to be expected. That said, this poor deluded soul was with her autistic son who splashed water on her, which dampened her T-shirt to the point that her bra could be seen, whereupon notice was made, as was an arrest for public indecency.

Despite the breaking of this one egg, it is good to see an example of the Yankee welcome being driven home and, hopefully, reported back home in Peru so others will not be equally taken in by promises and lies regarding the so-called "Land of the Free."

To return to topic, I must say I find clear evidence of Christo-fascist reactionary thought behind the arrest, for who else could be so offended? Moreover, as stated previously, there is the Bush factor.

Yet I would also like to ponder the sexist nature of this matter. Say I have man-boobs, for example, and work up a sweat at my local union hall and DNC fundraiser. Perhaps my chest hair or nipples show through. Will anyone arrest me? No, not in this sexist nation!

While it might be good fun to jest about arresting sweaty developments, there is a teachable moment here: Sweat is Gaia's AC. Our pores open and Gaia speaks through them in the language of water and salt, relieving us of tension and cooling us as though we were bathed in the stream of The One. As every drop of water finds its way to the ocean, so does every drop of sweat, thus making each of us unwitting caretakers of the oceans and its creatures.

Surely our Party leaders from President Obama on down will Sweat for America, thus setting themselves apart as enlightened role models for the pampered spoiled slobs who keep robotically hitting the AC on button and pulling non-DNC polling levers like the mirage they are.

You might be asking yourself, But what can I do? It is a very good question, comrade, and I propose the following:

1. Never use air conditioning again: Let nature be your guide and sweat instead. AC units are capitalist tools and consume vast quantities of energy stolen from exploited developing countries.

2. Wear garb that maximizes your sweatiness. Sweat it loud, sweat it proud! By sweating in others' faces, you will raise their awareness of sweat's importance. When you pick your hand up off the desk with the memo pad attached by sweat, everyone will see your dedication or hear it when the memo pad falls off.

3. Take to wearing bandanas adorned with progressive slogans or tinfoil to keep sweat out of your eyes but also to give visible proof, via a sweat-soaked band around your pate, of your embracing environmentally sound principles while sticking it the The Prude.

4. Bandanas are often linked with the 1980s pop music culture and the horrid Reagan era, so pour yourself, literally, onto that decade; drown it symbolically in your own progressive sweat until it is washed away forever.

5. Organize Sweat T-shirt parties, teach-ins, and sweat-outs.

6. Chuck your deodorant, yet another superfluous capitalist tool. When you are sweaty, spread the word through as many of the five senses as possible. Share and care!

7. Finally, when you're hot 'n' bothered and everyone can see it, you know you're getting everyone else closer to the revolutionary boiling point. You'll be getting some action, comrade, and not just sweatin' to the oldies!
Last edited by Comrade_Tovarich on 8/13/2010, 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: ecological enhancement

Your most equal post makes me wet with envy.

humm, this is most curious. The majority of loyal Progs I know, proudly display their man-boobs and female-boobs without incident. I think this woman was a reighwinger plant trying to disgrace the collective.

I of course never wear wet t-shirt because it drives would drive the crowd wild.