Swine Flu is a politically incorrect term!

Fellow comrades of the toiling masses, the Outer Party and those Inner Party few,

I have just realized we have a problem with this term "swine flu", it isn't politically correct with some of our larger comrades. As many of you know, a common playground insult to people who have a vertical challenge is "pig", "piggie", "hog" and so on. As such, swine flu may give the wrong idea to some, only vertically challenged people get "swine flu".

As such, I propose we change the name of "swine flu" to "Sus influenza" (Sus is the pig 's Genus), it incompasses all sorts of swine, and isn't as insulting.

I recently met with Rosie O'Donnal and Michael Moore at a buffet. They had this to say,

I think it's great, as long as it insults the Bushitler! Now get out of my way! I haven't eaten in 5 seconds!

Comrade Moore had this to say,

I completly agree with Rosie. The fact the term "swine flu" even came about is just more proof the Bushitler was a complet failure. I will be arguing some more politically incorrect terms in my next movie "Warmonger"*, in which I expose the already failure of the War in Iraq. I will be pointing out what when wrong, and why it's not right in anyway shape or form, with special guest apperances by Cindy Sheehan. Get your tickets now!

So to all comrades, please do your part, and don't use the term "Swine flu", instead, use "Sus influenza".

*(off) I don't know what his next movie will be, for all I know it will be titled nothing and have him talking about farming for two hours.

Comrade Commissar_Elliott, it is always good to be among the first to get the current truth. "Sus influenza" it is for today.

Nocivilunions
Another case of "swine" reported:

Comrades, it used to be said that a blackman would be President the day pigs could fly.

Sure enough, just 100 days after Obama was elected, swine flu.

(er, excuse me, sus flu)

Events have over-taken you, Comrade Elliot. Department of Homeland Scrutiny head, the lovely J-No, has decreed that we must call the disease "H1N1A Influenza." Don't you see how that just rolls off the tongue?

The Glorious World of Next Tuesdaytm comes closer to fruition every day. In less enlightened times, people would have said, 'What the f--k are you talking about, Janet? Of course it is a pig disease.'

It is obvious that the H1N1A Influenza is caused by Christofacism. Christofascists eat swine, ergo swine flu exists. If we were all progressive like our Muslim brothers who do not eat swine, there would be no swine flu. If we were progressive like our Western useful vegaterians who eat mainly lettuce, roots and berries, there would be no swine flu. I'm blaming Christofacism and the Western reactionary, swine-eating patriarchy for this horrible disease.

This deadly influenza is the result of the illegal, immoral and "Christian" Bu$Hitler and his vast Military and Industrial Complex. He has been conducting research into biological warfare and other illegal methods of killing those who refuse to bow to him. He introduced this plague onto the world when he could no longer start more wars on innocent people and abuse international freedom fighters at Guantanamo. This was motivated by Bu$Hitler's hatred of Progressive leaders and international law.

Yes, Kommissar Vodkov, this was caused by Christofacism and their love of eating unclean meat from banned animals. Our Muslim brothers know the correct way to live and eat.

MexicoTravel wrote:Image
[/quote]
Got to remember this. . .