"Take away the Carrot & all that's left is the Stick!"

Comrades,

This dreadful little piece of right wing agitprop has been pooping popping up all over the internet. I want the Minister of Truth involved right away. Obama is so very close to achieving our goal of "life without capitalism" and this vid may just rock the boat. By Stalin this wouldn't have happened if we had managed to turn the internet over to UN governance sooner. We falsely arrested the video creator that "precipitated" the Benghazi attacks didn't we?? The Party desperately needs to arrest the creator of this one before he agitates the younger mindless masses to vote for that other guy...

And he did introduce children to new words:

‘You know, kids have good instincts,' Obama said. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that's a bullshitter, I can tell.'”

-Barack Obama

https://www.politico.com/politico44/201 ... html?hp=f2

[attachment=0]Obama tells 6 year old Romney is a bullshitter.jpg[/attachment]

This video should have the title "It's a Horrible Lie." The Protest Ethic will beat the Protestant Ethic every time, at least until the World of Next Tuesday™ arrives, when protesting will be outlawed no longer necessary.

Robert Fine wrote:And he did introduce children to new words:‘You know, kids have good instincts,' Obama said. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that's a bullshitter, I can tell.'”-Barack Obama

One can only imagine the rich vocabulary his two fillies must know. They must be into the higher realms of profane neologisms by now.