TALIBAN using HIV Bombs

Comrades,

The progressive victim group the Taliban (Afghanistan) is now attempting new creative attempts to force out the leftover Bush agents fighting against them in this illegal war. Sadly, due to racist, xenophobic, misogynist rightwingers in the US, Our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama, has not been able to pull us out yet from this illegal war.

(UK) TALIBAN using HIV Bombs:

TALIBAN fighters are burying dirty needles with their bombs in a bid to infect British troops with HIV, The Sun can reveal. Hypodermic syringes are hidden below the surface pointing upwards to prick bomb squad experts as they hunt for devices. The heroin needles are feared to be contaminated with hepatitis and HIV. And if the bomb goes off, the needles become deadly flying shrapnel.

From my sources in the Department of Surrender Defense, I have been able to obtain a photo of what one of these bombs could possibly look like:

You can see why it would be so effective

What a GLORIOUS tactic to combat ones enemies!

Comrades! We should of course take a lead from those that would never do us harm while we defend them and apply this tactic to filthy Capitalist, Teabaggers and all sort of filthy Reich Wing Vermin!

A banker reaches into his wallets for obscene profits? AIDS!

A Teabagger digs into their child's crayon box to make a silly protest sign against Progress? AIDS!

Cheney reaches into Bush's pants for happy fun time? AIDS!

As an added bonus, we could gather ammo by posing as some sort of HazMat needle disposal company in Africa and spend mere pennies killing capitalist! They've got AIDS needles by the bushel!

How could we go wrong!?

Neotrotsky wrote:TALIBAN fighters are burying dirty needles with their bombs in a bid to infect British troops with HIV, The Sun can reveal. Hypodermic syringes are hidden below the surface pointing upwards to prick bomb squad experts as they hunt for devices. The heroin needles are feared to be contaminated with hepatitis and HIV. And if the bomb goes off, the needles become deadly flying shrapnel.

I am confused. Comrade Ahmadinejad assured us there are no "gays" in Iran and I assume that implies the Muslim world. Heroin usage would not be allowed by the Holy Koran and firmly disallowed under Sharia. All drugs are shipped to and consumed by the decadent West. Where are they acquiring these contaminated needles? Has San Francisco found a new export opportunity?

This would be exciting news, we need to accelerate the economic recovery in time for the Progressive Elections. Yes, we will claim, speak and publish recovery but actually experiencing recovery would add impact to our truth.

Comrade Neotrotsky

I had to rinse my eyes with Chlorox.

I denounce you!

Amandla!

Obamugabe

How glorious is the creativityness of my country peoples! Never to be of the doubting at how much is the detrmination of the Taliban when it is to being of defeating of enemy as they to use all the means of possibility.

Comrade PC, it is of much easiness to be of the getting of the needles. Are you not of the knowing kind that there to me the medics in the army of the enemy? They are of easily dupeness. You just to go up to any one of them and say you are of the need of the needles because you are having the sick childrens and are of needing needling. The enemy medics then to give so many of the needles because they to do anything for The Childrens™ .

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:H.....
Comrade PC, it is of much easiness to be of the getting of the needles. Are you not of the knowing kind that there to me the medics in the army of the enemy? They are of easily dupeness. You just to go up to any one of them and say you are of the need of the needles because you are having the sick childrens and are of needing needling. The enemy medics then to give so many of the needles because they to do anything for The Childrens™ .

This is of most accurateness, according to the Gulag Gazette. Foolish Helpful UN workers are showing dear Taliban comrades how to be of helpfulness to each other! I am sure there was need recycling program for those sever wounded... morphine, caffeine, Oxycontine, heroineine... all for the AID of the peoples (I think that is what they said, but my trifocals are getting oldish).

BUT, I MUST AVERT MY EYES FROM NAKEDESS OF GROTESQUE MALENESS!! eeeeeekk! I DENOUNCE. I DENOUNCE!

(what say? yes, that is a maleness man, is it not? Really? BWARNEY?! nooooooo? really? oh dear)

Frau,

while his "nakedess" may upset. remember it is for a good progressive cause