Teacher's Union: All Cops Are Racist Bastards

Rockwell Cops are Bastards.jpg

Protestors in Madison, Wisconsin on Wednesday chanted the phrase: “Hey-hey, ho-ho, these racist cops have got to go!” while they proudly displayed a banner that read "All Cops Are Bastards". These heroic members of a group called Wisconsin Jobs Now were backed and heavily funded by the NEA or National Education Association, the teacher's union which donated $125,000 to the protest group for the services they perform for the community.

It is very comforting to know that the regime is working so hard to exercise its power of indoctrination on our misguided youth by diligently working to undermine local authorities.

Once the municipal and county law enforcement agencies are reduced to cross-walk guards, there will be neither advantage nor disadvantage for any member of society who is singled out for merely exercising their right to justice, whether it be in the form of theft, violence, or worse.

This will serve to reduce incarceration rates for the millions of victims of oppression at the hands of an unjust capitalist society. It will also ensure that no class of citizens except for those who oppose the authority of the state will be subject to imprisonment in the coming Utopia.

All kops are, indeed, racist bastards. Our children must be taught to disrespekt, disobey, and attack them. I am greatly relieved that the National Education Association is stepping up to the plate to do that under the auspices of Glorious Leader and the Demokrat Party.

However, I am yet again konfused. While on one hand, our Glorious Leader wants us to attack kops, on the other hand, he wants to ban ammunition, like 5.56mm steel core ammo, bekause he's koncerned about the "safety" of the kops.

Gummipuppe wrote:All kops are, indeed, racist bastards. Our children must be taught to disrespekt, disobey, and attack them. I am greatly relieved that the National Education Association is stepping up to the plate to do that under the auspices of Glorious Leader and the Demokrat Party.

However, I am yet again konfused. [highlight=#ffff00]While on one hand, our Glorious Leader wants us to attack kops, on the other hand, he wants to ban ammunition, like 5.56mm steel core ammo, bekause he's koncerned about the "safety" of the kops[/highlight].
I see your point Comrade. However, I think the answer lies in our Glorious Leader's merciful nature. His Excellency is so generous and forgiving that he believes in second chances, even for racist bastards. It is not his will that cops should perish, but that they turn from their evil ways and serve the interest of the state.

Konservative_Punk wrote: I see your point Comrade. However, I think the answer lies in our Glorious Leader's merciful nature. His Excellency is so generous and forgiving that he believes in second chances, even for racist bastards. It is not his will that cops should perish, but that they turn from their evil ways and serve the interest of the state.

Thank you for korrekting my thinking. Let me see if I have it straight. So it's okay to assault, batter, and shoot kops to make an eksample out of them, so the surviving kops will get a sekond chance to turn from their evil ways? But in the mean time, "if you like your Mosin-Nagant, you can keep it," but everyone on the kollektive must give up their ammunition to keep the kops "safe?" Is it a "kommon sense approach for the children" too? Oh, my. I think my head is going to explode, komrade. My set screw needs more adjustment.

Gummipuppe wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote: I see your point Comrade. However, I think the answer lies in our Glorious Leader's merciful nature. His Excellency is so generous and forgiving that he believes in second chances, even for racist bastards. It is not his will that cops should perish, but that they turn from their evil ways and serve the interest of the state.

Thank you for korrekting my thinking. Let me see if I have it straight. So it's okay to assault, batter, and shoot kops to make an eksample out of them, so the surviving kops will get a sekond chance to turn from their evil ways? But in the mean time, "if you like your Mosin-Nagant, you can keep it," but everyone on the kollektive must give up their ammunition to keep the kops "safe?" Is it a "kommon sense approach for the children" too? Oh, my. I think my head is going to explode, komrade. My set screw needs more adjustment.
You're over-thinking it Comrade. It boils down to the Victim Class or VC vs. the Privileged Class or PC. The cops are white racist bastards (part of the Priviliged Class) who only exist to victimize minorities (Victim Class). Therefore, it's payback time for the VC. After a period of sufficient suffering by the Privileged Class due to local lawlessness, the populace as a whole will clamor for Big Brother (The Regime) to step in and bring peace to the community. It's really that simple. The simplest things are the most beautiful, and this is no exception. And by the way, you can keep your Mosin-Nagent only if you can defend it from marauders (VC) without ammo, because bullets are for killing, and killing is the business of the state, and the state does not tolerate competition.

Konservative_Punk wrote:You're over-thinking it Comrade...

You're right, komrade Punk. I may have to check myself into the local asylum to be treated for that. Must not think, must not think, must not....

Konservative_Punk wrote:... And by the way, you can keep your Mosin-Nagent only if you can defend it from marauders (VC) without ammo, because bullets are for killing, and killing is the business of the state, and the state does not tolerate competition.

Sounds like a real "common sense approach," but the Mosin-Nagant has a really long, nasty spike bayonet that kan kill too. I must therefore turn that in to the lokal kommissar.

Gummipuppe wrote:.... but the Mosin-Nagant has a really long, nasty spike bayonet that kan kill too. I must therefore turn that in to the lokal kommissar.

I have an ATF C&R license and I will be glad to take your Mosin into protective custody against that happy day when the People, in their righteous rage and indignation, rise up in their armed might, erupt into the streets, and declare Obama God-King Emperor for Life.

I recently read somewhere that applications for the Police Academy have declined markedly nationwide since Ferguson. I wonder why? Maybe now is the time when the Feds can truly take over and obliterate the annoying cops once and for all. Here's hopin'. /sarc