That Old Black Magic

Comrades, I'm not one to complain, since we all know our Dear Leader is above reproach. But where is he?

Our economy continues to falter despite Comrade Pelosi and Reid's five year plan. Our Muslim enemies mock our Dear Leader. Our domestic counter-revolutionaries mock the new adminstration as a bunch of Clinton retreads. And where is our Dear Leader to put an end to all this? Playing midnite basketball at some gym in Chicago?

I realize he's not officially annointed as Dictator in Chief yet. But evenso, the sheer force of his will could put an end to all this with but a wave of his magic wand.

Had he at least kept his job in the Senate, he could use his power to intercede. But no, he stands aloof, above the fray letting our considerable enemies have their way.

When will we strike? When will our glorious, victorious forces march into Washington and set things straight? When will I get *my* handout? All these questions remain unanswered.

I for one can not wait for our Dear Leader's vision of some Tuesday in January. The hungry peasants cry out for relief now!

Peasants? Please comrade, free yourself from that evil capitalistic way of thinking. In the new Glorious Age of Dear Leader Obama, we will never again be looked down upon by those Republican naysayers. We are now a better part of the proletariat - a strong, industrious people, worthy of redistributed wealth. Remember, it is always darkest before the dawn. In January we will see hope manifested in a celebration that could very well stir Lenin from his grave. As Dear Leader's wife would say, "hope is finally making a comeback!"

Grab your shovels!

If your picture is correct, he's currently in Oz, attending to the Munchkins, who as we know are on welfare due to their size.

I want to know why Comrade Whoopie is asking anything 4 times?
That's a Quadversive Subversive.

Your job now Whoopie is to STFU and take orders.
No more questions.
This is The Progressive World of Days of Tuesday Past™

Premier Betty, have the Mark VII ready IF THERE any more questions from a certain "Whoopie".

Comrades,

I thought Alan Greenspan was the man behind the curtain, the one to whom we should pay not attention. Was I mistaken or misled by the vast rightwing conspiracy?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]Comrades, I'm not one to complain, since we all know our Dear Leader is above reproach. But where is he?
[/HIGHLIGHT]
Our economy continues to falter despite Comrade Pelosi and Reid's five year plan. Our Muslim enemies mock our Dear Leader. Our domestic counter-revolutionaries mock the new adminstration as a bunch of Clinton retreads. [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]And where is our Dear Leader to put an end to all this? Playing midnite basketball at some gym in Chicago[/HIGHLIGHT]?

I realize he's not officially annointed as Dictator in Chief yet. But evenso, the sheer force of his will could put an end to all this with but a wave of his magic wand.

Had he at least kept his job in the Senate, he could use his power to intercede. But no, he stands aloof, above the fray letting our considerable enemies have their way.

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]When will we strike? When will our glorious, victorious forces march into Washington and set things straight? When will I get *my* handout? All these questions remain unanswered.
[/HIGHLIGHT]
I for one can not wait for our Dear Leader's vision of some Tuesday in January. The hungry peasants cry out for relief now!

Comrade Whoopie,

Leader Laika, Hero of the People has spoken! Too many questions or grumbling will land you in a Siberian Gulag in Winter, comrade. Cease and desist with these inane questions, or face the wrath of the Inner Circle, prole! You will not be warned again.

faithful servant of the Party,

Che' Gourmet

Comrades, relent. Strong communism is the solution to weak liberalism. I worry that our revolution under attack by the corrupt capitalist system and it's holdovers.

I worry that the system is so corrupt, perhaps even Dear Leader may not be able to reform it in the time allotted by the restrictive and criminal US constitution. Of course, it would only be necessary to extend Dear Leaders term in office until he has the problem solved.

If you believe I'm being defeatist, it is only because I fear for our Dear Leader and his revolution so deeply.

Not wishing to end up like Comrade Trotsky, with an ice axe embedded in my skull. I renounce everything I had said previously, as well as all the things I'm likely to say in the future that will offend the sensitivities of my fellow travelers.