The Cube's Vodka Festival: Dress Up As Your Favorite Marxist

Obama_calender.jpg

Comrades, compadres and compatriots, and less than Comrades,

The People's Cube will be re-celebrating it's First Annual Vodka Festival to be held at the end of the month! This is the usual time that most comrades dig out their witch, devil and Anna Nicole costumes for spooking, free food grabbing and other drinking Party Approved festivities. But this beet celebratory shall be even better.

We will have the glorious joy of adorning our favorite frock or frockette, of Our Favorite Marxist. This is to be honoring dear leader's numerous victories in his unfettered march to "fundamentally change" Amerika!

I am, out of my personal generosities, offering my personal trunk full of Marxist masques for participating comrades. You may try on these masques or find your own. Delightful, is it not? The choices of masques are as endless as the communist in our loyal Democratic Party, are they not?! Find your Favorite Marxist for The People's Vodka Festival and mark your Party Approved Calendar for October 31!

Frau_mask_goldb.jpg

Fun for all! Equal vodka redistribution! Pick Your Poison Punch!!

our_fav_marx_mask.jpg
our_fav_marxist_mask2.jpg
our_fav_marxist_mask3.jpg
our_fav+_marx_mask4.jpg

aca.jpg
I'm coming as healthcare.gov.

Scariest thing I could come up with.

Speaking of Craptek, I see he's been getting ready for the Autumn Redistribution Festival:

craptek.jpg

A Progressive is a Liberal gone bad?

What's that supposed to mean? This stupid middle aged white guy is definitely a racist. How can he be allowed to post on MyTube YouTube in this day and age? Somebody tell the NSA! Here is more proof

WOMEN = men. Nuff said.

Most loyal and industrious Comrades Marx and R.O.C.K., I am most impressed with your thoughtfulness and ingenuousness . . . . or whatever. I am liking Moochell more than my current face!!! . . . . umm, I mean more than my current masque. VODKA ALL ROUND (and send the bill to RS)

Red Menace wrote:Speaking of Craptek, I see he's been getting ready for the Autumn Redistribution Festival:

Cube Pumpkin Fest.jpg

THE TEA PEOPLE ARE RAVAGING Comrade CRAPTECK PUMPKINS!!? aaaaak!! We know Craptek hides his nuts and pumpkins... this is an outrage.

COMRADES

Since the good Frau asks us to dress up as Marxists, I hope these masks won't frighten the proles to the point of not coming.

masks.jpg

I have just been informed that dear leader will be attending!! -- and we'll be dressed as his Inner Comrade.

obamas_inner_self.JPG

I am not fond of masks, which snag on chain mail of helmet, but I will be wearing this shirt: