The Flee Party Comes Marching Home

Comrades,

Now that the eevil Scott Walker and his merry band of Rethuglican miscreants have successfully emasculated collective bargaining for public sector unions in Wisconsin, the 14 poltroons known as "The Flee Party" have decided to come home. Our cameras were there to document this momentous event for your perusal.

My sources found the "secret hiding place" of the Flee Party in a rural part of Illinoiz away from scrutiny.

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
The New Chicken ShaKKK Hotel —bargain rates for spendthrifts

The Flee Party makes its triumphant exodus back home to Wisconsin.

And the Democrats come marching home!

Image Proud Flee Party members Lena Taylor, Mark Miller, Jon Burpenbach

Their "homecoming" was greeted by many of their fans and supporters.

Many proud, cheering supporters welcome back the Flee Party

Union supporters showing unity and equality for Flee Party

The proud new symbol of Democrat Solidarity And Unity: The Yellow Jackass

Comrades,

The only real issue is when and where the ticker tape parade will be held for their heroic return!

Them chicken be comin' home to roost!
--Jeremiah Wright

Our cameras were there to to catch some of the pre-"homecoming" Jumbo-size ticker tape.

This is typical Union hooorrah, take it from a former Union Stage Grip, this mess was left so that my brothers could get their Equal™ pay for the clean up.

When them Saints came marching home, thar was some cell-E-bray-ten goin on! Yes, sir'ee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUcTvhy ... re=related

Comrade Grigori,

Most excellent footage of a union supporter doing the "Happy Dance" for returning Flee Party members! Such jubilation and triumph emoted by this dancing union prole, and his cohorts, celebrating the bravery of his returning Flee Party representatives brings a tear to my eye!

I laughed my ASS off at this video! This is GREAT!

Comrade Whinny-

Your photos of the pre-homecoming ticker tape were indeed stirring. Most touching were the personal notes written on the signs ticker-tape wishing death upon the Rethuglicans extolling the Heroic Efforts of Our Party representatives! So much sacrifice - And So Much Accomplished! Every one of them should be awarded a Hero Of The Peoples Cube Medal!

Just In:

Researchers at the CDC have identified a new illness: Fleebitus. Any Comrades coming down with this illness should contact the CDC immediately. "Sick Leave Notes" are available and will be sent upon request.

Comrade Red Square,

Aren't fleas considered 'parasites'?

"Aren't fleas considered 'parasites'?"
Yes, they are. What's your point?

Now I need someone to redistribute their brain matter because I am utterly confused. Isn't it a good thing if fleas flee?

Ah, so good to see my comrades doing the Chicken Dance...

BTW: Those fleas look delicious!

Kim Junk-Ill said;"[highlight=#ffff99]Now I need someone to redistribute their brain matter because I am utterly confused. Isn't it a good thing if fleas flee?[/highlight]"

Yes Comrade, it is called "Fleedom of Flight". It's in our Constitution. It's right under "Fleadom of Choice".

On the subject of fleas:

Comrade Ogrrre wrote:"Aren't fleas considered 'parasites'?"
Yes, they are. What's your point?

My point? Well, if you have to ask, it was a nefarious plot to expose the default state of the prog mind that is inherently dependant on others to explain the obvious—the kinship of unions, democrats and fleas—instead of being able to stand on its own. Now you know.

The progressive force is strong in you Comrade Whinny. The Kollective is most pleased.

Commissar Red Rooster,
I remember that Comrade in your "chicken dance" video. Wasn't his nickname "Disco Cluck"?

Notice our sensitivity to the people's workers. We left things for them to do and thus are fighting unemployment. We are there for YOU comrades.Image