The Great Western Heist: Utah tries to steal Utah from Obama

Obama_Map_Utah.jpg
Utah to seize own land from government, challenge federal dominance of Western states

‘Transfer of Public Lands Act' demands D.C. relinquish 31.2 million acres by Dec. 31

It's not enough that the Grate State of Utah is over-run with sexist polygamists, homophobes, xenophobes and generally unpleasant Mitt Romney type people (not to mention racist Uncle Tom type characters like Mia Love) but now they want to claim that the State of Utah belongs to the people (as opposed to The People™) of Utah. This insanity must end!

This documentary ought to clear up any misconceptions

Of course Dear Leader (PBUH) knows Utah is one of the 57 states and territories...
It is unique in many respects!

And if His O'Liness can't find Utah, Utah will find him...

I have always been of the Opinion that of all the backwards, heretic religions in discordance with the Gospel of Marx (PBUH), the Mor(M)ons are some the most abjectly Regressive and Bourgeoisie.
They perpetuate a kind of Intergalactic Zionist Conspiracy that doubly Nefarious because of it enhanced level of White Americanisms.

Do you see any olive branches on their "Great Seal"? No. But you do see spears and arrows, a hive full of venomous, stinging insects and not one, but two American flags.

These people are dangerous and should not be permitted in the Great Society of Next Tuesday. I call shenanigans.

shenanigans.jpg

Thought Sheriff wrote:I have always been of the Opinion that of all the backwards, heretic religions in discordance with the Gospel of Marx (PBUH), the Mor(M)ons are some the most abjectly Regressive and Bourgeoisie.
[highlight=#00ff00]They perpetuate a kind of Intergalactic Zionist Conspiracy that doubly Nefarious because of it enhanced level of White Americanisms.[/highlight]

This is quite disturbing news, comrade.

After much consternation and investigative rework research, I've found photographic evidence that strongly suggests that SETI is actually part of the Intergalactic Zionist Conspiracy.