The honeymoon is over. Feel free to denounce comrade Franken

Bad news, comrades. It appears comrade "weird" Al Franken has been compromised by VRWC.

Even before he lost that new senator smell, Al Franken bucked the Obama administration -- joining other Democrats in rejecting the White House plan to scrap $6 million funding to protect buses from terrorists.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/0709/Franken_bucks_Obama_in_first_vote.html

Don't get me wrong comrades. Voting to spend 6 million helps to drive the US of KKK A one step closer to bankruptcy, so it's good. However, voting AGAINST Dear Leader???? Next he'll be telling us he believes in the myth of private property! Step gingerly, comrade Franken! When your usefulness is over, ACORN can rail-road a new puppet to the Senate.

SENATOR.jpg

100% Infidel wrote: ... Al Franken bucked the Obama administration -- joining other Democrats in rejecting the White House plan to scrap $6 million funding to protect buses from terrorists.

Cut Comrade Franken some slack; he, like so many others in Congress, did not thoroughly read the bill he was voting on. He thought he was voting against $6 million to protect BUSHES from terrorists.

Praise be to Obama! Perhaps it was only a minor reading error. We can't expect too much from a publik edukashion. Also to be fair to Weird Al, I'm sure that a bill to spend 6 million on buses would have been about 1100 pages long. I maybe hasty to denounce wayward comrades, but IT'S FOR THE COMMON GOOD!!